The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis Interviews/Offers 2018

Hii, I had my interview for Early Childhood Studies at Stranmillis on Friday and was wondering how other people found the interview!

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Ohh it was terrifying 😂 I felt so prepared and once I was in there it was nope
Reply 3
Has anyone heard from stranmillis yet or know when we will hear?
no I haven't heard anything. I thought interview was ok- I was soo worried and once I got in the 2 girls where lovely. defo settled my nerves.anyone know when we will hear back??
Reply 5
Did everyone receive the email asking for exam certificates to be sent to Stranmillis?
Yes I did!!! I think its a good sign although dont want to get my hopes up 🙈
Reply 7
Yes I know what you mean. I was wondering if it was a general email for everyone or?
Reply 8
I think mostly everyone got an email asking for them except those who have got rejected already!
Reply 9
Original post by Cat!!
I think mostly everyone got an email asking for them except those who have got rejected already!

I haven't had an email and haven't had any rejection, I have heard nothing 😩
I dont know what way it works or when we will hear 🤔😕... I hope u hear back soon katiemaxx 😩
Original post by Nannesley18
I dont know what way it works or when we will hear 🤔😕... I hope u hear back soon katiemaxx 😩

Thanks 😕
Reply 12
Oh serious - so you haven’t been asked for your certificates then? I’m sure you will soon don’t worry!
Original post by Cat!!
Oh serious - so you haven’t been asked for your certificates then? I’m sure you will soon don’t worry!

I hope so 😕
Reply 14
Original post by Katiemax
I hope so 😕

What did you apply for?
Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Original post by Cat!!
What did you apply for?

Primary and early years 😁
Original post by Uni2018!
Has anyone heard anything back yet?

Nope 😕
We are supposed to hear in the middle of march so hopefully around now? I'm going absolutely crazy - I want to know :frown:
Original post by karen193
We are supposed to hear in the middle of march so hopefully around now? I'm going absolutely crazy - I want to know :frown:

They told me they have until the 5th may 😟

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending