The Student Room Group

How old..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 42
Original post by Mickie14
15 😪

Why the sad face?
Original post by Whereatethey
I thought that pedantic folk died out on this forum. Shocker!

Until @UWS dies, the pedantic folk are going nowhere :rofl:
(edited 6 years ago)
I thought that pedantic folk died out on this forum. Shocker!

Please tell me this is sarcasm. You've just used the words 'pedantic' and 'forum' in the very same sentence.
Original post by Less(e/o)n
Please tell me this is sarcasm. You've just used the words 'pedantic' and 'forum' in the very same sentence.

You’re overdoing it!!
Thank you everyone everybody for voting; I expect that the majority of users will be in the secondary school bracket.
Original post by 8472
Why the sad face?

sometimes I wish I could skip the stressful teenage years
Reply 48
sometimes I wish I could skip the stressful teenage years

Life doesn't get less stressful, if anything it gets more so. There are just different stresses for each stage of your life. Money for rent. Money for bills. Money for living. It's a big stress. Stress of your first proper job. Stress of your body starting to fall apart as notice signs of aging... Friends starts getting engaged or finding a home of their own and you just sit there like, well shiii i need to sort my life out. Whilst you're in education you get a lot of free time and freedom. You're pretty much only concern is education with a side of friendship. I'd go back to being 15 right now if I could :moon:
(edited 6 years ago)
25+
Original post by 8472
Life doesn't get less stressful, if anything it gets more so. There are just different stresses for each stage of your life. Money for rent. Money for bills. Money for living. It's a big stress. Stress of your first proper job. Stress of your body starting to fall apart as notice signs of aging... Friends starts getting engaged or finding a home of their own and you just sit there like, well shiii i need to sort my life out. Whilst you're in education you get a lot of free time and freedom. You're pretty much only concern is education with a side of friendship. I'd go back to being 15 right now if I could :moon:

well that was optimistic. I actually meant things like preparing for GCSEs but you have so kindly enlightened me to the problems I'll have in be future. thank you.
Reply 51
well that was optimistic. I actually meant things like preparing for GCSEs but you have so kindly enlightened me to the problems I'll have in be future. thank you.

:lol:

Future sounds fun eh? Some perks are great though. I mean I ate 2 pieces of batter fish and chips for breakfast today. No one gonna stop me.
Aah, how I wish to be 8 again!
Original post by 8472
:lol:

Future sounds fun eh? Some perks are great though. I mean I ate 2 pieces of batter fish and chips for breakfast today. No one gonna stop me.

you've made me so excited now- I cant wait. why am I only 15 😂
Lol how do I view the poll results??
Less than 100 but higher than 1. Yet 4 off a value 8n a fibbonacci sequence.
Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh
Less than 100 but higher than 1. Yet 4 off a value 8n a fibbonacci sequence.

Eh... I hope you voted.
Eh... I hope you voted.

Voted for what? And I'm not of age to vote yet
Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh
Voted for what? And I'm not of age to vote yet

The poll mate, I hope you voted.

Quick Reply

Latest