The Student Room Group

Laura draws (with varying success)

Scroll to see replies

Will tag tomorrow - only got 2% charge left!

I don't really know what this is :dontknow: it's a bit of a mess tbh :biggrin:
Original post by laurawatt

I see a nice sunset (sunrise?) sky reflected in a lake, with the silhouette of trees on the far shore. Looks beautiful.

This is lovely! Did you use watercolours?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I see a nice sunset (sunrise?) sky reflected in a lake, with the silhouette of trees on the far shore. Looks beautiful.

I see that too :yep:
btw, I liked your last profile pic more :tongue: although this one is okay
Posting to Subscribe :h:
Original post by nyxnko_
btw, I liked your last profile pic more :tongue: although this one is okay

:frown:
:frown:

:sorry: I didn't mean to make you sad :frown:
This thread and idea have made me want to do some of this sort of stuff. You have rekindled my love for creative arts with this, and for this I thank you!

Good drawings by the way! :tongue:
Original post by monkeyman0121
This thread and idea have made me want to do some of this sort of stuff. You have rekindled my love for creative arts with this, and for this I thank you!

Try making a thread about it.:biggrin: I'd love to see some of your artwork.:awesome:
Original post by 04MR17
Try making a thread about it.:biggrin: I'd love to see some of your artwork.:awesome:

Maybe but maybe not. I don't want to make it look like I am robbing this thread or idea :tongue:

If I do then I will reference this thread and user for the big help they have been! :biggrin:
Maybe but maybe not. I don't want to make it look like I am robbing this thread or idea :tongue:

If I do then I will reference this thread and user for the big help they have been! :biggrin:
You won't be robbing anything.:flute:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5207606

I might do it then, but for myself, forget the competition. I feel it will make me more likely to carry on drawing if I am posting every day! :tongue:

Yep, that was what it was supposed to be anyway...
thank you :love:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
This is lovely! Did you use watercolours?

:hugs: yep a (very) small watercolour palette because I can't find my normal one :emo:
Original post by Steljoy
Posting to Subscribe :h:

Thank youuuu!:woo:

:woohoo:
It's a competition by the way, so you're not stealing my thread idea :biggrin:
Day 10!

:hi:
I didn't tag anyone yesterday, so check that out if you're interested :biggrin:
A third of the way through already! :emo: I defiantly think I'm going to carry on, even after the month has finished :yes:

Here is a fox - well, it's meant to be a fox anyway :laugh:
I've put it in a spoiler so that it doesn't clog up the thread page if it gets quoted :smile: (if you can't see it I'll try to think of another way...)

Spoiler

On days where I don't have enough time to / don't do a drawing, I might post a picture of any previous pieces of artwork I've done that I'm proud of (probably from last year in art) :smile: what do you think?

Thank you for your continued support :heart:
Please say if you want to be taken off / added to the tag list :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Day 10!

A third of the way through already! :emo: I defiantly think I'm going to carry on, even after the month has finished :yes:

I've put it in a spoiler so that it doesn't clog up the thread page if it gets quoted :smile: (if you can't see it I'll try to think of another way...)

Spoiler

On days where I don't have enough time to / don't do a drawing, I might post a picture of any previous pieces of artwork I've done that I'm proud of (probably from last year in art) :smile: what do you think?

@Fox Corner!

Great to hear you're planning on carrying on! :biggrin: And no worries about posting older drawings on days when you don't have time to make new ones, I'd love to see them!
Day 10!

Spoiler

OMG so cute. I love foxes!
omg that fox is so cute!!!!
Day 10!

I didn't tag anyone yesterday, so check that out if you're interested :biggrin:

Spoiler

PRSOM
best
fox
everrr

Spoiler

It's so cuteeeeee
My thoughts exactly.:five:

Quick Reply