The Student Room Group

He hates me after our purely sexual relationship

This guy I was in sexual relationship with hates me. We had been seeing each other a year but he kind of made it clear he didn't like me but was just sex.

I felt like I was doing him huge favour and thought if I went along with it we could be like sex buddies. Sounds a bit out there I know! I just wanted to hang out with him and I guess I like him and the attention.

Alhough it wasnt going anywhere I still expected that he would be kind and mature about it as we both age btw 24 - 25.

But as time went on and I demanded to see him more, still just for sex, he got annoyed and I think he didn't want to get close or have feelings. He started being really mean and degrading me not just in sex in a fetish way but me as a person after we did it, e.g. staying in bed and asking me to leave on nearly every time I went there, keep asking me when I'm going to leave even if I had only been tare an hour. No longer even making eye contact.

was I unconsciously trying to make this guy commit to me by having sex, was I in the wrong her?
Reply 1
You gave him your most valuable asset and made it very very cheap for him.
It was only logical, then, that he subconsciously, see you as a cheap asset.
No one invests in things with no value.

I'm sorry to say this. But, better to tell you the truth so that you won't make the mistake again.
I burst out laughing when I read "purely sexual relationship" lmaoooo

1/10 poor trolling
He sounds obnoxious but your brought this on yourself
Original post by Anonymous
This guy I was in sexual relationship with hates me. We had been seeing each other a year but he kind of made it clear he didn't like me but was just sex.

I felt like I was doing him huge favour and thought if I went along with it we could be like sex buddies. Sounds a bit out there I know! I just wanted to hang out with him and I guess I like him and the attention.

Alhough it wasnt going anywhere I still expected that he would be kind and mature about it as we both age btw 24 - 25.

But as time went on and I demanded to see him more, still just for sex, he got annoyed and I think he didn't want to get close or have feelings. He started being really mean and degrading me not just in sex in a fetish way but me as a person after we did it, e.g. staying in bed and asking me to leave on nearly every time I went there, keep asking me when I'm going to leave even if I had only been tare an hour. No longer even making eye contact.

was I unconsciously trying to make this guy commit to me by having sex, was I in the wrong her?

Think you were a bit naive. In the normal world he could have been nice and respectful to you, but you found out he wasnt nice. In that case you failed to stand up for yourself and walk away. Not everyone is nice, so try and avoid that situation in the future.
I burst out laughing when I read "purely sexual relationship" lmaoooo

1/10 poor trolling

Why? Don't you think fwb exist?
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Think you were a bit naive. In the normal world he could have been nice and respectful to you, but you found out he wasnt nice. In that case you failed to stand up for yourself and walk away. Not everyone is nice, so try and avoid that situation in the future.

yea true, I just couldn't accept the rejection, he was my first, so it hurt that he didn't want to carry on or only when it suits him. I was stupid to go back but I found him irresistible
yea true, I just couldn't accept the rejection, he was my first, so it hurt that he didn't want to carry on or only when it suits him. I was stupid to go back but I found him irresistible

You have got a lot to learn about boys and if you carry on like that, then you will mess yourself up.

Try doing relationships without sex and if they are interested only in sex then remember this experience. In FWB relationships then they usually go pear shaped when one or the other gets feelings. As you have little experience of relationships but want a romantic one that makes you extra susceptible.
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
You have got a lot to learn about boys and if you carry on like that, then you will mess yourself up.

Try doing relationships without sex and if they are interested only in sex then remember this experience. In FWB relationships then they usually go pear shaped when one or the other gets feelings. As you have little experience of relationships but want a romantic one that makes you extra susceptible.

what do you mean mess up, i used to have alot.pf sense about relationships and stayed away.from jerks. it's not about lack of experience, I was previously abused by a guy not sexually.but it's hard to explain. i.usdd.tp.be a very sensible and smart person in relationships, but when 1 guy pressured me to break all my.boundaries I no longer cared aboit.having fwb the old me would have been.djsgusred and I am of myself too. sorry typos. I am typing on my phone and it's raining
what do you mean mess up, i used to have alot.pf sense about relationships and stayed away.from jerks. it's not about lack of experience, I was previously abused by a guy not sexually.but it's hard to explain. i.usdd.tp.be a very sensible and smart person in relationships, but when 1 guy pressured me to break all my.boundaries I no longer cared aboit.having fwb the old me would have been.djsgusred and I am of myself too. sorry typos. I am typing on my phone and it's raining

When lots of bad things happen to you it has a negative effect. People learn by experience. Some experiences are best worth avoiding.
Original post by Irman.g

I'm sorry to say this. But, better to tell you the truth so that you won't make the mistake again.

how is that my most valuable asset?
Reply 11
Original post by Irman.g

lol a woman's most valuable asset is not her vagina and having sex for pleasure doesn't take away your "value"
Stop trying to describe her as an object at a market or a commodity being floated on the stock market

Grow up.

Quick Reply

Latest