The Student Room Group

Split or steal?

Say you're on Golden Balls and you've made it to the final round, Split or Steal. The jackpot you've built is roughly £75,000. Do you choose the split ball or the steal ball, and why?
Original post by beano150
Say you're on Golden Balls and you've made it to the final round, Split or Steal. The jackpot you've built is roughly £75,000. Do you choose the split ball or the steal ball, and why?

If I had an uncanny ability to read their body language or their mind, then I would choose the same as them, even if it's steal-steal.

I'd probably go for steal as I don't trust anyone with that kind of money to split

What would you do?
Split - purely because you'd look like a total d*** in front of the nation if you stole.
Reply 3
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
If I had an uncanny ability to read their body language or their mind, then I would choose the same as them, even if it's steal-steal.

I'd probably go for steal as I don't trust anyone with that kind of money to split

What would you do?

I'm not sure to be honest. Whilst I wouldn't want them to steal (who does want the other person to steal?), I wouldn't want to steal because I'd not want to live with the guilt of it.
Split, £37500 is a lot of money anyways and I like to place trust in other people. Treat others how you yourself would like to be treated is how I look at it.
Original post by beano150

I'd split. I don't lose anything if they steal, the money is virtual. You don't need a fortune to be fortunate.

Quick Reply

Latest