The Student Room Group
Reply 1
TBH, that's a bit below average, I believe the average size is 8 inches, still don't be too worried
7 inches is the golden standard. Big but not too big to be painful.

Congratulations OP
Original post by sharigan.man
r u a guy or girl

Transfeminine hypermale demigod apache helicopter.
Reply 4
Original post by rickyrossman
Transfeminine hypermale demigod apache helicopter.
I'm a snaaaaaaaaaaaake.
Reply 5
Standard rulers are 30 or 15cm. Where did you buy yours?
Jesus Christ I can’t believe people post crap like this on here.
cuh tf 12inch ruler
People ask such weird questions on a student forum.
If it’s not at least 13.5 inches, women won’t stand within 6 feet of you.
Original post by DrawTheLine
People ask such weird questions on a student forum.

Don’t forget pathetic
Size doesn't matter, it's how you float the boat
Original post by sharigan.man
Im 15 yrs old and idk the average size. i used a ruler measure my penis erect and it was 7.3 inches is the ok, decent,small,etc.

That's above average obviously, pretty sure you knew this (though in my book, it should be considered average). It's actually disturbing how small the average penis is XD (5.1). Must be a few unfortunate souls with deformed penises who screw up the results. Unless you're very good looking, if you try to shag an inner city girl (particularly if she's black) she probably won't be impressed and will compare you to the last 14" monster she supposedly had inside of her. She's probably lying just to test your ego. :biggrin: If she's a spoilt white girl, it's actually likelier that she did shag a monstercock but she won't tell you that unless she's drunk. Anyway, you're 15, most girls your age are too busy shagging the 16 and 17 year olds lol

why should i care ?
Reply 14
Original post by math42
Standard rulers are 30 or 15cm. Where did you buy yours?

30 cm is 12” 🙄
Reply 15
Original post by adib1
30 cm is 12” 🙄

Long while ago, but pretty sure I was joking about the ruler itself as being the thing that's 7.3 inches long...I'm aware of the conversion rate lol

Latest