HORRIBLE PAPER!! :@24%
Total votes: 55
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Vectors is going to be the death of me... :rip:
Original post by nyxnko_
Vectors is going to be the death of me... :rip:

Vectors are nicer than matrices though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Lemur14
Vectors are nicer than matrices though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

matrices make some sense... vectors don't really
Original post by nyxnko_
matrices make some sense... vectors don't really

If you ever need any help give me a shout, vectors are one of my better topics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Lemur14
If you ever need any help give me a shout, vectors are one of my better topics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay :hugs:
I would tell you to give me a shout when you have trouble with matrices but I feel I'll probably make you even worse at it :colondollar:
Original post by nyxnko_
Okay :hugs:
I would tell you to give me a shout when you have trouble with matrices but I feel I'll probably make you even worse at it :colondollar:

:hugs: :laugh: I can do them in theory...although sometimes I need my notes, it's just in exams they never seem to come out with the right answer :grumble:
Reply 7
Original post by Lemur14
:hugs: :laugh: I can do them in theory...although sometimes I need my notes, it's just in exams they never seem to come out with the right answer :grumble:

:laugh: Do you have a casio classwiz? I would be happy to show you how to do it on your calculator :biggrin:
Original post by nyxnko_
:laugh: Do you have a casio classwiz? I would be happy to show you how to do it on your calculator :biggrin:

Nope, we upgraded them to graphical ones :biggrin: I know how to do it on the calculator if I can get the matrix, but I seem to have a natural talent for messing up that bit :facepalm:
Reply 9
Original post by Lemur14
Nope, we upgraded them to graphical ones :biggrin: I know how to do it on the calculator if I can get the matrix, but I seem to have a natural talent for messing up that bit :facepalm:

oh lucky you!! although tbf, the classwiz is still pretty good..
Oh dear :facepalm:
Original post by nyxnko_
oh lucky you!! although tbf, the classwiz is still pretty good..
Oh dear :facepalm:
Yeah, school swapped them for free :love:
Original post by Lemur14
Yeah, school swapped them for free :love:

wow!! :gasp: our school made us buy the classwiz and actually gave people detentions for not getting it!!
Original post by nyxnko_
wow!! :gasp: our school made us buy the classwiz and actually gave people detentions for not getting it!!

Yeah my school did that, but casio gifted them a load of graphical ones so they the school swapped them :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
Yeah my school did that, but casio gifted them a load of graphical ones so they the school swapped them :smile:

I'm actually so jealous of your school right now!! actually silent study rooms and free graphical calculators!!
Original post by nyxnko_
I'm actually so jealous of your school right now!! actually silent study rooms and free graphical calculators!!

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is FP1 the closest exam paper to this exam? Do you have any papers that have been made by teachers e.t.c?
Also, if it is FP1, should I be doing FP1 Edexcel or OCR?
Thank God IAL students don't have to study matrices
Original post by FuryBall
Is FP1 the closest exam paper to this exam? Do you have any papers that have been made by teachers e.t.c?
Also, if it is FP1, should I be doing FP1 Edexcel or OCR?

I would say Edexcel FP1 but I haven't actually tried any so I can't say for certain!
Our teacher's have just been changing the number on specimen papers which is a bit annoying so no new papers here,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have any predictions been made about the grade boundaries? Also, are any practice papers available? I've been struggling to find appropriate practice...
Hey guys, i'm doing option 2A (FP1 and FP2) for my AS but FP2's publication date seems to be after the actual AS. I already know some of the stuff but how do they expect to test us if they haven't released the book yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending