The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth applicants 2018

Hi, just wanted to make this chat for people who are looking at putting aber as firm so I can meet new people!

Scroll to see replies

I have and today got A merit award for the January exam, so I have an unconditional, so I'm def. coming!
(edited 6 years ago)
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Hi! What will you be studying!!
Politics and Military History, and I've met two others who are also studying it who passed the exam, so we've got a facebook GC.
Reply 4
I also took the exams, I’m hoping to study Geography, and I also am In a group chat with others that do geography!
Reply 5
Original post by FlintofBavaria
Politics and Military History, and I've met two others who are also studying it who passed the exam, so we've got a facebook GC.

Hey :smile: congrats on your offer, I also got a merit award but I got mine for International politics and history ! Are you going to any of the offer holder days ?
Original post by Be11a89
Hey :smile: congrats on your offer, I also got a merit award but I got mine for International politics and history ! Are you going to any of the offer holder days ?

Already been! ^^
Reply 7
Do you know of any generic Aberystwyth chats?
Reply 8
Hi, I got the institute scholarship for Psychology! nice to see others going there too.
No, I don't, they're a little hard to find, but it isn't surprising really XD
Hi everyone! :smile:

Congrats to all on your offers and scholarships!

:party:

Lleucu :rose:
Hey!! I’m coming to aber this year to study criminology!
Hey I’m doing geography aswell would u mind sending me the link or adding me
Studying International politics next year as I did the test and got given a Merit award. Looking forward to it!
Got an offer for Astrophysics. Any other STEM folks?
Original post by Oldl
I also took the exams, I’m hoping to study Geography, and I also am In a group chat with others that do geography!

Hey I’m going to be doing physical geography starting this September 😊 mind adding me ?
Reply 16
Yes
Original post by hollywytia
Hey I’m going to be doing physical geography starting this September 😊 mind adding me ?

Yes sure! Do you have Facebook?
Original post by Oldl
Yes Yes sure! Do you have Facebook?

Perfect 🙌 should just be able to find me under Holly Wytiahlowsky should be easy to find because of the surname 😂 thanks
Reply 18
Original post by Ingridguest
Hey I’m doing geography aswell would u mind sending me the link or adding me

Yeah do you have Facebook?
Hi everyone! As most of you, I also received an unconditional offer as well as the Merit award. Will be studying International Politics. Anyone's thinking of coming to Abery in the middle of the summer and settling themselves up with job and accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest