The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew' thread

Scroll to see replies

Hey I'm 16 living in London and interested I joining your group, here is my email [email protected]
Hey, I am 16 I was wondering if I can still join because I am really want to join a group in London but there are none around and wondering if you can make an exception if so I will work really hard to be with you guys. I also live in London. My email is [email protected] or my snapchat kawaii_potatoe5
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by LivvyA_00
May I join?^^

sure
Reply 143
What would be your age range....?
Reply 144
I would love to do this, I can kinda sing and I can rap
I was wondering if you have an age range?
Reply 145
I've been looking for a kpop dance crew around the Manchester-Stockport area
any suggestions or anyone want to help assemble one
I'm 14 from east London !!
Hiya, I'm 21 and I live outside of London, but I would be willing to travel. If you're still looking for members I would love some more information about the group and hope you might consider me? I'm not by any means a professional dancer, but I am enthusiastic and dedicated :smile:
Are you still looking for members? Id love some more information if possible :3
lol
Is this still happening because I would love to join too, I'm 17 from north london
me too! i'm 15, from north-west london
Reply 152
Original post by Lynnsoorina
Hey guys! My name is Lynn and I'm a 20 year old, love love kpop for a long time fave band BTS!!
I want to start up a kpop dance group
Doesn't really matter what your gender, race is just looking for people aged between 15-26 in general major plus if you live in london.

If you wanna join please reply thank you❤️

I wanna join in 19
Original post by livvyn18
As you can see by the title, if you live in Gloucestershire and are interested in KPop then keep reading!! Living far from London, there are no real opportunities to meet others with similar interests so would anyone be interested in meeting up and learning Kpop choreography. I’ve been dancing for a while but it’s lonely! I would love someone to dance with! Thank you :smile:

Hey!! I currently live in Manchester, but I am moving to Gloucester in may/June and I do a LOT of k pop dancing. I would absolutely love to dance with you if the offer is still open (sorry that I was a little late with replying).
Original post by Hixtape..jhope
Hey!! I currently live in Manchester, but I am moving to Gloucester in may/June and I do a LOT of k pop dancing. I would absolutely love to dance with you if the offer is still open (sorry that I was a little late with replying).

Hi! Of course the open is still open. I would love it! How old are you and where about are you moving to??
Hi! Of course the open is still open. I would love it! How old are you and where about are you moving to??

I am 17, and am looking at the Stroud area, which is pretty close to Gloucester right?
What about you?
I am 17 and live REALLY near Stroud! This sounds great! PM me your Instagram or email or something and we’ll arrange a meetup when you move down here!!
I am 17, and am looking at the Stroud area, which is pretty close to Gloucester right?
What about you?
I am 17 and live REALLY near Stroud! This sounds great! PM me your Instagram or email or something and we’ll arrange a meetup when you move down here!!

I am a bit iffy about giving out personal details, I hope you understand. But I will contact you back here in May/ June time if that's okay and we will figure it out closer to the time! Excited to dance with you in the future!! Sorry about the personal details situation, I hope you understand:smile:
I am a bit iffy about giving out personal details, I hope you understand. But I will contact you back here in May/ June time if that's okay and we will figure it out closer to the time! Excited to dance with you in the future!! Sorry about the personal details situation, I hope you understand:smile:

Of course I understand! See you here soon!
Of course I understand! See you here soon!

Will this account still be here in may for me to contact ( I don't want to not be able to contact you I would be gutted lol )

Quick Reply

Latest