The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i am probably going to do finish off a ict past paper that i started earlier. got 3 questions left to do with 30 mins remaining of the allowed time
9:30 pm- Session ends
What did you get done this session?
How productive were you?
i finished my flash cards on personal digital devices and completed the past exam paper
18:00 - Session Starts

Let's go. I'm doing atom's half-lives.
Whoops meant to start waayy before this...
Gonna mark my computing 9 marker (gosh I hate doing that so much) then start a 2 hour maths paper :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
Whoops meant to start waayy before this...
Gonna mark my computing 9 marker (gosh I hate doing that so much) then start a 2 hour maths paper :smile:

Woohoo sounds like "fun" :banghead:
Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur
Woohoo sounds like "fun" :banghead:

2 hour maths paper will be :biggrin: (apart from I'm pretty sure mum said dinner was 7:10 so I'll have to stop part way through)...completely missed the point of the 9 marker so was easy to mark :rofl: I thought we'd done the topic, but apparently it was part of a topic I didn't even know existed :facepalm:
Anyway better get on with this paper now...

Let's go. I'm doing atom's half-lives.

Joining a bit late:colondollar:
I’ve got music homework, English homework and revision for music too:tongue:
Original post by Lemur14
2 hour maths paper will be :biggrin: (apart from I'm pretty sure mum said dinner was 7:10 so I'll have to stop part way through)...completely missed the point of the 9 marker so was easy to mark :rofl: I thought we'd done the topic, but apparently it was part of a topic I didn't even know existed :facepalm:
Anyway better get on with this paper now...

Haha have fun.
Original post by Toastiekid
Joining a bit late:colondollar:
I’ve got music homework, English homework and revision for music too:tongue:

Have fun!
Have fun!

Oh I will, opera music is the best (NOT) and of course MAcbethhhh
Oh I will, opera music is the best (NOT) and of course MAcbethhhh

Haha I hate opera. And I managed to get out of Macbeth, but I've got The Merchant of Venice instead. Why can't we do Romeo and Juliet instead? It's the only Shakespeare play I want to fully read. And it has an awesome movie.
Haha I hate opera. And I managed to get out of Macbeth, but I've got The Merchant of Venice instead. Why can't we do Romeo and Juliet instead? It's the only Shakespeare play I want to fully read. And it has an awesome movie.

I’ve just really had enough of it...it’s been a year+ since I started studying it:angry:
I agree with the Romeo and Juliet movie though come on, you know gnomeo and Juliet wins any day:biggrin:
I’ve just really had enough of it...it’s been a year+ since I started studying it:angry:
I agree with the Romeo and Juliet movie though come on, you know gnomeo and Juliet wins any day:biggrin:

Hahaha Gnomeo??? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117509/

Oh gosh, you need to watch this
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0377981/
Oh gosh, you need to watch this
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0377981/

Hahahaa I will when I have time.
19:30 - Session Ends

GG Guys
20:00 - Session Starts

Sorry I'm late. I'm doing English
Haha have fun.

Finally did it :smile: Can now for about 12 hours say I'm up to date on my homework :woo: Although that was basically revision lol

Let's just pretend that I started on time....

I'm doing chemistry.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending