The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was called out of lesson by the assistant head and asked if I knew anything about someone on my bus carving their name on the seat. After me saying I didn't know anything for about 5 minutes (I genuinely didn't) the teacher decided he hadn't told me about the carving, and accused me of being a liar, and even that I did it, and he'd get writen reports of it from others on my bus. Now my year 7 ass started crying, and he just sent me away. If you're reading this, f**k you Mr Swallow
Reply 41
As a kid at primary school, the teacher wrote something as an example on the board (I think a fake date) and said 'but I'm just writing that as an example, you wouldn't write that down really, would you?' and in sync the whole class said no but I just said yes as a joke, got a few giggles but the uptight teacher got super anal and told me off for it, made me leave the class and then when i came back in was still angry at me ffs! some people...
Reply 42
I burped and covered my mouth yet my teacher said I burped in her face and I got excluded for THREE days, Just holidays to me!
I threw a paper ninja star at someone’s eye during history class (by accident, I only meant to throw it to him coz he was on the other side of the room) and he walked out to head of years crying. If he hadn’t of done that there would’ve been no fuss but the teacher noticed so she sent me out and gave me an after school :h:
I remember in college myself and a friend got moaned at for taking a comfort break. Some of our class were in the computer room and we both got a little restless so decided to take a break.

In school got detention for various reasons. Don’t remember getting told off for something silly though.. :/
I was sent out in primary school for being 'a wiseacre' when the teacher pronounced my name wrong and I corrected her
Reply 46
Original post by Mehru1214
In primary I accidentally blurted out the answer to 12 x 7 and this old lady teacher snapped my pencil in half...

Lol! Why does this make me want to do this to see what happens?
i got told of for signing one and at my table a girl called Lauren i think.. but anyway she told the teacher i sweared doing the middle finger which i wasnt so 3 times again i got told off i just moved school i was in y6 and i was so embarrassed everyone stared at me my friend tried to help me but he was deaf so they wouldn't understand so i sat there feeling embarrassed and felt like crying and also kind of felt like i was wetting myself cause i was new at that no one even bothered but still i hate that girl today lol thank god i was only there for a year till i moved to secondary school worst school i went to......
Original post by AmyMac03
i got told of for signing one and at my table a girl called Lauren i think.. but anyway she told the teacher i sweared doing the middle finger which i wasnt so 3 times again i got told off i just moved school i was in y6 and i was so embarrassed everyone stared at me my friend tried to help me but he was deaf so they wouldn't understand so i sat there feeling embarrassed and felt like crying and also kind of felt like i was wetting myself cause i was new at that no one even bothered but still i hate that girl today lol thank god i was only there for a year till i moved to secondary school worst school i went to......

Jeez thats acc sad
I was shouted at by a teacher I didn't know when she walked past and I didn't say hello XD
Original post by queenmeelzx
Jeez thats acc sad

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Mehru1214
In primary I accidentally blurted out the answer to 12 x 7 and this old lady teacher snapped my pencil in half...

Last year one of my best friends (a boy) who is annoyingly smart and knows it, shouted out an answer in my physics class and the teacher (who is hilarious and teases most students) told him he had some form of Tourettes and needed to get help, best moment of my school life and we still won’t let him forget it
Hi everyone - there is now an article about this here if you'd like to take a look :h:

Were your comments used? :iiam:

Spoiler

Original post by discobish
Hi everyone - there is now an article about this here if you'd like to take a look :h:

Were your comments used? :iiam:

Spoiler

i like that im in the 'just for being alive' section :lol:
In year 8, I had a muffin and was standing up. I decided to gently put it on the floor because I was about to sit down on the floor. These boys saw the teacher and was like ‘miss, she just threw her muffin on the floor!!!’ and the teacher yelled at me 😂

Didn’t realise this is a month old but oh well lol
Original post by CoolCavy
i like that im in the 'just for being alive' section :lol:

Best section to be in :wink:
Best section to be in :wink:

True :lol:
is representative of my life, creating chaos and annoyance wherever i go without even trying :getmecoat:
is representative of my life, creating chaos and annoyance wherever i go without even trying :getmecoat:

Same! I also used to get told off at school all the time! Mainly for talking too much... :emo:
Same! I also used to get told off at school all the time! Mainly for talking too much... :emo:

Well you had the last laugh, talking to much is good for a content creating CT :jebus: :hugs:
Not annoyance.:noway: And I like chaos.:proud:

Latest