The Student Room Group

HELP PLS: Economics KCL or QMUL?

Hey,
I'm from Germany and I have already received two conditional offers from Kings and Queen Mary. I applied for Economics & Management at KCL and my chosen course at QMUL is Economics with a year abroad.
I would love to hear your opinions about the two unis because although I love KCL I'm Kind of torn since the and the whole business school is quite new.
Any advise?
KCL wins in literally every. single. conceivable aspect, i literally cant think of a single way in which QMUL might be a better choice for someone.
Original post by CollectiveSoul
KCL wins in literally every. single. conceivable aspect, i literally cant think of a single way in which QMUL might be a better choice for someone.

Thanks for your reply. I know that Kings overall reputation is significantly better but the fact that the course econ&management and the whole business school is that new, is the reason why I'm not sure if I should firm it. I mean, what about alumni and networking?!
Original post by Christina0409
Thanks for your reply. I know that Kings overall reputation is significantly better but the fact that the course econ&management and the whole business school is that new, is the reason why I'm not sure if I should firm it. I mean, what about alumni and networking?!

i dont know anyone who's got a job through university "networking", if your uni has good employer links in general then thats what counts.

and its not just the reputation of the uni its the location: while kings is in the "fun" part of central london, QMUL is in a miserable multicultural dump - and by multicultural i mean as in poor integration of communities rather than cosmopolitan.

then there;s QMULs student body which is also badly integrated multiculturally, and its just an overall miserable experience. kings is very very diverse, but in a decent way. plus the campus is lovely, queen mary is a completely dead campus.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending