The Student Room Group

Has anyone applying for fashion design heard back from Westminster University? 2018

I was told at the last open day they had started to look through them but heard nothing yet, wondering if anyone had had an interview
Reply 1
No, I haven't either, I've sent off my portfolio, I'm just waiting for response :/
Hey I sent off my mini portfolio back in january and haven’t heard anything since I got an email confirming they had received it. i know that full portfolio reviews take place between february and april but i’m a little concerned as i haven’t heard anything from them
Reply 3
It's really nerve wracking waiting to hear!
Original post by megannncarter
Hey I sent off my mini portfolio back in january and haven’t heard anything since I got an email confirming they had received it. i know that full portfolio reviews take place between february and april but i’m a little concerned as i haven’t heard anything from them
Reply 4
Original post by F_R99
No, I haven't either, I've sent off my portfolio, I'm just waiting for response :/

Hopefully no news is good news so far
Original post by graceebrk
Hopefully no news is good news so far

heard back the other day, unfortunatley it was not good news :frown:
Reply 6
Oh! I’m really sorry to hear that, did they give you any feedback?
Original post by graceebrk
Oh! I’m really sorry to hear that, did they give you any feedback?

unfortunately not :frown:
Reply 8
I just got rejected as well :frown:
Thinking of reapplying next year, as I only have one offer from a uni I don't like.
Original post by F_R99
I just got rejected as well :frown:
Thinking of reapplying next year, as I only have one offer from a uni I don't like.

oh no :frown: I’m sorry to hear that, you’ve got time to make a decision, hope it al works out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending