The Student Room Group

Istituto Marangoni

Hi everyone,
I've got a place to do fashion styling at Istituto Marangoni to do styling this September just wondered if anyone is going to be on the same course or different? Also is there any social programme there, like for freshers? Thanks:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey :smile:

Im going to Marangoni as well in London, to study Fashion Business.

Have you paid your enrolment fee yet? I still need to sort out accommodation at Nido.

Speak soon,

Lydia
Original post by ailishcollins
Hi everyone,
I've got a place to do fashion styling at Istituto Marangoni to do styling this September just wondered if anyone is going to be on the same course or different? Also is there any social programme there, like for freshers? Thanks:smile:

Also, did you manage to find out about whether there is a freshers?
Reply 3
Hi! I got a conditional offer to study BA fashion styling next year too and I am currently looking for a partner to move in with probably in a student household since I will be comming from Spain :smile:
Hi guys, I was just wondering how did your application go? If anyone could kinda guide me through that'd be awesome. I'm thinking of applying to the one in London for Fashion Business.
Hey, the application was very straight forward and they respond quickly. I applied through UCAS, and got a response saying I got accepted for the BA Fashion Business course 2/3 days later.

Now, Im in my first year (third term) of the course and I'm really enjoying it. If you have any more questions please feel free to message me.

Good luck with it!

Lydia
Reply 6
Hello x i was thinking about applying for the foundation year, do you have any information you can tell me about the course?
Hi, Lydia! I am about to apply for Fashion Styling next year and I'm really nervous about if they're as... I'm gonna say exclusive as Central Saint Martins. Did you have a foundation course before getting in? Do you think you didn't have much trouble getting accepted?
Thank you!
Original post by angelikicat
Hi, Lydia! I am about to apply for Fashion Styling next year and I'm really nervous about if they're as... I'm gonna say exclusive as Central Saint Martins. Did you have a foundation course before getting in? Do you think you didn't have much trouble getting accepted?
Thank you!

Hi Angelikicat

Have you had the opportunity to visit our school and to have a walk around to experience it? You're more than welcome to do so, if you'd like to take a look around.

There are options where you could either do a Foundation Year course, or if you prefer to go straight in to the BA (Hons) Fashion Styling course you can do so, with the right qualifications.

We offer two Fashion Styling courses at BA level for 2017/18 entry:

BA (Hons) Fashion Styling & Creative Direction
BA (Hons) Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising

It will depend on which pathway you are most interested in. If you'd like any further details on the courses we'll be happy to share those with you.

As far as acceptance is concerned, you need to make your Application to the school, which will be reviewed by the Admissions Team. You'll then either be made a Conditional Offer, or asked to take part in an interview. Once an Offer is made then you will receive a link to take part in an online Entry Test for you to take. We can then talk you through the rest of the process.

Good Luck with your Application!
Hey I have a conditional offer for this uni and am so delighted, I am however curious about how people afford the fees as it is the main factor of me possibly not being able to go here which is heart breaking to me as it is my first choice uni
Hi Lydia
I'm looking at studying fashion business and buying in the Milan university!
I think it looks amazing, how are you getting on there?
Kind regards
Liberty
Hey everyone! I'm Giulia and I will be studying Fashion Design at the London Campus starting in October) since there's no fresher's group yet it appears, should we make one on Facebook or instagram? x
Hi Guys, my name is Benedetta and I'll be studying Fashion Styling at Istituto Marangoni London next year! wondering if there are other (italian) applicants for 2017/2018, it would be good to know each other a bit before the start of the course :smile:
Hey everyone! I’m Aashna and I’ll be studying fashion design at the London campus starting this October!
I just wanted to ask whether there is a group on Facebook or Instagram for freshers? I was hoping to get to know a few people beforehand!
Original post by Aashnasehgal
Hey everyone! I’m Aashna and I’ll be studying fashion design at the London campus starting this October!
I just wanted to ask whether there is a group on Facebook or Instagram for freshers? I was hoping to get to know a few people beforehand!

Hey, i'm applying for fashion styling! Hopefully i'll get in.
any ideas if there’s fb group or sth for students ?
Hiya, I was just wondering, I am going to be studying Fashion Business here and I wasn't sure if we started our first day October 1st or is that when we move into our accommodations? Thanks X
Hey guys! I am a bit confused becuase they told they will be taking a numeracy and english test on arrival so what does the numeracy test usually consist of? And is it really hard to get a good score in it?
Original post by ailishcollins
Hi everyone,

Hey!! I´m doing fashion business at Marangoni!! I don´t think they do freshers
Original post by evaisjustlikeva
Hey, i'm applying for fashion styling! Hopefully i'll get in.
!!
I´m starting fashion business this October at Marangoni!!!

Quick Reply

Latest