The Student Room Group

Psychology: Aggression

Does anyone have any notes for "fustration aggression?"

or notes to the whole aggression topic for AQA??

Thanks.
Original post by soIiIoquy
Does anyone have any notes for "fustration aggression?"

or notes to the whole aggression topic for AQA??

Thanks.

https://www.tutor2u.net/psychology/reference/frustration-aggression-hypothesis

https://www.simplypsychology.org/a-level-aggression.html

Sis, I found those two for you. :smile:

All the best InshaAllah :h:.
Reply 2

Asalamualaykum, how are you? xxx

Thank you for the links, i already tried the simplypsychology website and i didnt really like it but the tutor2u one is great!

Thank you!!!
Reply 4
Asalamualaykum, how are you? xxx

Thank you for the links, i already tried the simplypsychology website and i didnt really like it but the tutor2u one is great!

Thank you!!!

Walaykmus-Salaam sis. Alhamdulliah, yourself sis?

Thats good sis, I would have given you my A-level notes for psychology but its the really old spec. (2013 to be precise.).

Found this one too sis. :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Walaykmus-Salaam sis. Alhamdulliah, yourself sis?

Thats good sis, I would have given you my A-level notes for psychology but its the really old spec. (2013 to be precise.).

Found this one too sis. :smile:

Spoiler

I'm good too just getting some notes down for psychology :smile:
aww, damn, how did you find psychology?

this link is acutally so good, but im just going to take quick notes from it because his original is so detailed! our teacher gave us a detailed pdf for skykes study for the deprivation model (if you remember ahaha)

Thanks!

Spoiler

I'm good too just getting some notes down for psychology :smile:
aww, damn, how did you find psychology?

this link is acutally so good, but im just going to take quick notes from it because his original is so detailed! our teacher gave us a detailed pdf for skykes study for the deprivation model (if you remember ahaha)

Thanks!

Spoiler

That's good sis. I loved psychology! Yes sis sykes theory was a difficult one to grasp at first but it does get easier when one goes into the belief models(if I recall correctly).

Yes that PDF is filled with knowledge. I wonder how long it actually took for him to even analyse! 😁.

What do you mean you don't know my name sis? 🤔.
Reply 8
That's good sis. I loved psychology! Yes sis sykes theory was a difficult one to grasp at first but it does get easier when one goes into the belief models(if I recall correctly).

Yes that PDF is filled with knowledge. I wonder how long it actually took for him to even analyse! 😁.

What do you mean you don't know my name sis? 🤔.

I definitely love it but I find it so difficult... i feel like im just memorising everything because there are so many evaluation points and terms and statisitcs and names and dates etc...

trust me, theres a lot of detail!

you may have told me it but I've completely forgotten it ://
I definitely love it but I find it so difficult... i feel like im just memorising everything because there are so many evaluation points and terms and statisitcs and names and dates etc...

trust me, theres a lot of detail!

you may have told me it but I've completely forgotten it ://

Try making a mnemonic out of it? If it helps? I remembered the key info by making a anagram of some of the theories to make it easier to remember.

You haven't done Freud yet have you? He's ones also quite elongated as well as memorising the type of dogs he studied!

That's psychology for you sis. 😀.
Reply 10
Try making a mnemonic out of it? If it helps? I remembered the key info by making a anagram of some of the theories to make it easier to remember.

You haven't done Freud yet have you? He's ones also quite elongated as well as memorising the type of dogs he studied!

That's psychology for you sis. 😀.

Yeah, i might try that, i just sometimes feel like i work so hard writing notes and understanding the theory and content that i even forget exam technique. Psychology is a hard alevel in my opinion....

Yep, we just finished him, he's quite strange but I do get his point ahahah. Freud is a funny one ahahah

Quick Reply

Latest