The Student Room Group

I love both

I’ve dated two men at once and I’ve fallen in love with both of them. Both had been very sweet, they are both same age too.
I can’t now let go on either of them at the same time I’m worried one of them finds out. they both think I’m their boyfriend. Please help :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Ccccchhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
bruv share out, some of us cant even get one, smh
Original post by YouAreAYute

I found this comment more funny than it actually was :rofl:
You don't love either of them and probably will never truly love anybody.
Pick the one who knew you first... simple (lol not). but yeah... you in sticky cob web girlll...

or you can dump them both and then you wont be guilty! :smile:)) apart from the fact that you’ll feel regretful. goodluck!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by YouAreAYute

LOL that’s so funny
Reply 7
Original post by Cold Stone
You don't love either of them and probably will never truly love anybody.

That’s a bit harsh
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I found this comment more funny than it actually was :rofl:

thats what she does! she makes a comment and somehow its the funniest one on any thread lmao
Reply 9
Original post by JayX0
Pick the one who knew you first... simple (lol not). but yeah... you in sticky cob web girlll...

or you can dump them both and then you wont be guilty! :smile:)) apart from the fact that you’ll feel regretful. goodluck!

I wish it was that easy, people’s emotions matters to me
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
thats what she does! she makes a comment and somehow its the funniest one on any thread lmao

Good thing someone agrees with me, I thought my sense of humor was becoming dry :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by _InnocentOne_
Ccccchhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

How I can be cheater? Two came on the line at once it’s just a coincidence not deliberate. The reason I’m asking here is because I was dumped in the past for no reason at all so I know how it feels and I don’t want to do it to someone else
I am at this painfully annoying stage of being 62 rep points off my 6th gem :frown: someone be kind and rep me up please :colondollar:

Jokes, I am that close but I'm not asking for reps lmao, I'm not that desperate :rofl:
Original post by Flexchm
I wish it was that easy, people’s emotions matters to me

Tbh, any outcome has a nasty taste to it...

er, you gotta be true to yourself on which guy you love more on the long term. tricky for you tbh...
Reply 14
I am at this painfully annoying stage of being 62 rep points off my 6th gem :frown: someone be kind and rep me up please :colondollar:

Jokes, I am that close but I'm not asking for reps lmao, I'm not that desperate :rofl:

I’ve no clue what the reps (like buttons) are for, but just gave u one lol
Original post by Flexchm
I’ve no clue what the reps (like buttons) are for, but just gave u one lol

ahahaha thank you, I'm just that little bit closer to my first pale green gem :biggrin:

Edit: now I'm at 60, gotta keep being cool :colone:
Reply 16
ahahaha thank you, I'm just that little bit closer to my first pale green gem :biggrin:

Edit: now I'm at 60, gotta keep being cool :colone:

I was clicking like again it’s not going through

Literally me 2 weeks ago before I got my 6th gem :rofl:
You'll feel so proud of yourself when you gain it and and then immediately start re-evaluating your life and priorities and reconsider the point of your existence 👍
You'll feel so proud of yourself when you gain it and and then immediately start re-evaluating your life and priorities and reconsider the point of your existence 👍

ikr! I'm just looking forward to it being a different colour lmao, been waiting for that for ages :biggrin:
Reply 19

Can someone be nice to me and explain what are gems? Why they are important? Do u lose them with time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending