The Student Room Group

EPQ Title Ideas

I'm going to be doing an EPQ next year and I've been told to start to think of questions I could use. I'm going to be doing History, Classics, Applied Science and Psychology.

I'm open to question suggestions from any of those topic areas and I know they are really broad but at this stage, it's just to give me some idea which I could develop later on.
Original post by sammagnus2016
I'm going to be doing an EPQ next year and I've been told to start to think of questions I could use. I'm going to be doing History, Classics, Applied Science and Psychology.

I'm open to question suggestions from any of those topic areas and I know they are really broad but at this stage, it's just to give me some idea which I could develop later on.

What course are you applying for?

Do something relevant to that.

Finding the question is up to you doing some research and getting an overview over possible areas.

It should have:
Enough research material for 5000 words.
Involve decent amounts of research.
Thoughtful structure.
Analysis
Evaluation and original thought.

Avoid doing descriptive or things that can be found just by reading a textbook.

Cant really say more than that as you need to decide on a rough area at least.
Original post by 999tigger
What course are you applying for?

Do something relevant to that.

Finding the question is up to you doing some research and getting an overview over possible areas.

It should have:
Enough research material for 5000 words.
Involve decent amounts of research.
Thoughtful structure.
Analysis
Evaluation and original thought.

Avoid doing descriptive or things that can be found just by reading a textbook.

Cant really say more than that as you need to decide on a rough area at least.

If you mean course at university I’d like to do Psychology with the aim of one day becoming a forensic psychologist.

Thanks for your advice!
If you mean course at university I’d like to do Psychology with the aim of one day becoming a forensic psychologist.

Thanks for your advice!

Then do something psychology/ forensics based. read up on current issues and find a topic that interests you. Then lets you put it on your app and you can talk about it if they interview.

Thanks for your advice!

Oh ****, so many people are the same as me right now
Are you wanting to do the same thing?
Are you wanting to do the same thing?

Everyone else wants to become a forensic psychologist, so do I! My EPQ is quite related..
Original post by Criminalis
Everyone else wants to become a forensic psychologist, so do I! My EPQ is quite related..

It’s just an idea for me at the moment, I’m not 100% sure but it’s something I’m definitely interested in. What’s your EPQ on? Hopefully you don’t mind me asking
It’s just an idea for me at the moment, I’m not 100% sure but it’s something I’m definitely interested in. What’s your EPQ on? Hopefully you don’t mind me asking

Linking Jeffrey Dahmer (a serial killer if you didn't already know) to a disorder

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending