The Student Room Group

[2] Room 101 - Pineapple on Pizza

Poll

Should Pineapple on Pizza be locked into Room 101?

If you are confused as to what this is, see this post:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post76536106

Puddles the Monkey: Pineapple on pizza clearly needs to happen. #TeamPineapple :mob:

Stiff Little Fingers: By needs to happen, I assume you mean needs to be banned. When my benevolent dictatorship comes to fruition, pineapple on pizza will be considered a war crime.

Now you can vote. Comment your opinions, backing them up with science, religion, facts, and whatever else, and we will see whether pineapple on pizza will be locked into Room 101 forever.

Taglist

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Vote no! Pineapples have a right to be on a bed of bread, tomato sauce and cheese with ham lovingly placed next to them! #PineappleRights #TeamPineapple :mob:

Spoiler

Original post by Paracosm
Vote no! Pineapples have a right to be on a bed of bread, tomato sauce and cheese with ham lovingly placed next to them! #PineappleRights #TeamPineapple :mob:

Spoiler

No, do not give pineapples rights - oppress them! :evilbanana::mob::mwuaha:
Original post by Koalifications
backing them up with science, religion, facts, and whatever else,

pineapple pizza infringes on my religious rights. it has also historically been shown to be a symbol of oppression against my people. scientifically, we have an evolutionary reaction to the contrast between sweet and savoury - the taste tells the body that what we are eating is trash, and should spit it out. to welcome the flavour and food with open arms into modern society is a step backward, and goes against virtually everything progressive. therefore, pineapple pizza must be banned.
What is going onnn!

I am all for pineapple pizza.

If you don't like them take them off. If you do you can eat it all separately. You get one of your five a day and a great pizza.
pineapple on pizza is.....

Spoiler

Original post by monkeyman0121
What is going onnn!

I am all for pineapple pizza.

If you don't like them take them off. If you do you can eat it all separately. You get one of your five a day and a great pizza.

Take them off? And risk contaminating the most fantastic taste in the world with the one of the worst? The minority that like pineapples should not infringe nor force their extremist modern ways - or rather troglodytic, from my perspective - onto the revolutionary concept of pizza.
Take them off? And risk contaminating the most fantastic taste in the world with the one of the worst? The minority that like pineapples should not infringe nor force their extremist modern ways - or rather troglodytic, from my perspective - onto the revolutionary concept of pizza.

They are not forcing anyone to eat it, people who do not like pineapple on pizza are trying to make it a negative thing. It should be allowed, you can choose not to have it.
pineapples on pizza is peng
Reply 9
Pineapple (dry) and ham pizza.
You got a sweet fruit and salty meat, what's not to like?

Spoiler

:mob: #TeamPineapple :mob:
Pineapple on pizza is actually decent though.

#TeamPineapple
Original post by monkeyman0121
They are not forcing anyone to eat it, people who do not like pineapple on pizza are trying to make it a negative thing. It should be allowed, you can choose not to have it.

it is a negative thing tho
Used to be my fave kind of pizza as a kiddo. Can't really go wrong with it.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Used to be my fave kind of pizza as a kiddo. Can't really go wrong with it.

What about Texan Barbecue though?
mmmm
What about Texan Barbecue though?
mmmm

bbq pizzas aren't really a thing you want tbph.
Reply 16
#TeamPineapple
Original post by Retired_Messiah
bbq pizzas aren't really a thing you want tbph.

Yeah but the combination of ingredients is soooooo good
One more sleep till we find out whether pineapple on pizza will be locked into Room 101 - make sure to get votes in!
Once had a jelly bean and cheese pizza...never again

Quick Reply

Latest