The Student Room Group

AQA Biology GCSE Specimen Paper 2 (Set 2)

Hi, for those who have done the specimen papers for the triple science award, is it possible for you to tell me some of the main sections (mostly from the ecology topic) to revise, please.
Due to concentrating on physics and chemistry, i am unable to do all of my notes for the ecology topic, as it is VERY long, and i only have until next week to do it.
It will be very much appreciated, thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BobJones789
Hi, for those who have done the specimen papers for the triple science award, is it possible for you to tell me some of the main sections (mostly from the ecology topic) to revise, please.
Due to concentrating on physics and chemistry, i am unable to do all of my notes for the ecology topic, as it is VERY long, and i only have until next week to do it.
It will be very much appreciated, thank you.

Revise Inheritance,Genetic Variation and Evolution, those are big topics that also came up in the paper 2 mocks, but for revision just watch those my-gcsescience videos and freesciencelesson( on youtube). I got the mygcsescience videos all downloaded, ask if you want it.
Thank you so much. If you don't mind, could you send it to me please?
Was there any questions from the biodiversity, biomass, food security and farming, trophic levels
Do you have any idea what the english lit paper 2 edexcel questions are for a christmas carol and the relationships section?
Thank you so much. If you don't mind, could you send it to me please?
Was there any questions from the biodiversity, biomass, food security and farming, trophic levels

Do you have instagram I can send you all the pictures of the actual mock questions lol, and sadly no i don't know what will come up for English because I do a AQA but for a christmas carol it may be Redemption on Scrooge and as a whole.
Original post by Limaj_lra
Do you have instagram I can send you all the pictures of the actual mock questions lol, and sadly no i don't know what will come up for English because I do a AQA but for a christmas carol it may be Redemption on Scrooge and as a whole.

No sorry, I don't. Can you not pm them to me?
No sorry, I don't. Can you not pm them to me?

Sure but it will take sometime.
Sure but it will take sometime.

Thank you, i really appreciate it
Quality is gonna be a bit sh!t
Alright
Quality is gonna be a bit sh!t

How long
How long

Sorry i have to link it to my gmail account now, then send the link, like 20 minutes , sorry for the waste of time, mum called.

yo could u send me some chemistry questions
HI could u send them to me plz via insta?
Could you send me a picture of the biology mock if I give you my Instagram

I was wondering if you would also be able to send me pictures of the mock as I would appreciate it so much!!
Revise Inheritance,Genetic Variation and Evolution, those are big topics that also came up in the paper 2 mocks, but for revision just watch those my-gcsescience videos and freesciencelesson( on youtube). I got the mygcsescience videos all downloaded, ask if you want it.

please let me know if you could send me the mygcsescience videos, it would be so so appreciated, thanks!
Original post by soundgirl
please let me know if you could send me the mygcsescience videos, it would be so so appreciated, thanks!

I did check but most were locked - would appreciate it if you send it to me too please
I did check but most were locked - would appreciate it if you send it to me too please

Is anyone able to send my any pictures of the science papers set 2 paper 2 ?? As I really need them and it would be much appreciated!
Original post by Elfarida
Is anyone able to send my any pictures of the science papers set 2 paper 2 ?? As I really need them and it would be much appreciated!

Haven't got them, nor have i done any (except biology which was a couple of weeks back now)

Quick Reply

Latest