The Student Room Group

Do people really brush their teeth twice per day?

I think this is greatly exadurated I recon people do it in the morn and thats it.

Scroll to see replies

i aim to. Doesnt always happen cos depression

Reply 2
For me it's like washing my face. Feel a bit dirty if I don't. But after a night out there's no chance of me doing either.
Usually do, occasionally might forget at night if I fall asleep!
Most days I do because my mouth feels dirty if I don't brush my teeth before bed. It's not often I go to sleep without brushing them, and when I do it's because I fall asleep or cba.
Original post by Got Milk
I think this is greatly exadurated I recon people do it in the morn and thats it.

Christ. Did you even go to school?
Original post by Less(e/o)n

Not sure as I am not Christ.

I normally do it once - in the morning. If i have a afternoon nap and it's long (i.e. 2-3 hours) then i brush again when i wake up.
If you drink enough milk you don’t need to :wink:

Sometimes more than twice.

If I'm going back out for dinner/any other event that involves people interaction I'd brush my teeth again before leaving.
Gotta do it 2x day. I eat so much sh*t.......

Maturity is when you ignore people's grammatical mistakes. Clearly, you are about 12, or a grammar nazi
Original post by SuperHuman98
If you drink enough milk you don’t need to :wink:

Good point
I can’t not brush my teeth at least twice a day. I do it once in the morning, when I come back from school and then before bed. I don’t want any cavities lmao
Original post by Xopher_
Maturity is when you ignore people's grammatical mistakes. Clearly, you are about 12, or a grammar nazi

I prefer to think of myself as a perfectionist.

Thats good as everyone else thinks of you as an ass.

Same. Takes a lot to not correct people when they use double negatives.
Good point

*pint
I brush my teeth every time I eat something even if it's just an apple, so I brush them about 5 times a day.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I brush my teeth every time I eat something even if it's just an apple, so I brush them about 5 times a day.

you shouldnt do that :nope: after you eat something acidic the enamel is softer and brushing damages it

Quick Reply

Latest