The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Bcu accomodation 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

I am doing Business and Management and I will be at the city centre campus.
What about you?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by janhavigupta
I am doing Business and Management and I will be at the city centre campus.
What about you?
Psychology with soicology :smile:
Hey that’s great! It always good to know people from different courses! We should talk sometime
Hey that’s great! It always good to know people from different courses! We should talk sometime

Yeah sure :smile: where you from?
I am from Mumbai, India! You?😅
I am from Mumbai, India! You?😅

That’s so cool! You’re gonna be an international student, that’s awesome and I’m from Nottingham in England :smile:
Yeah it’s pretty exciting and nerve wrecking too, I have such mixed emotions about it haha
Add me on Instagram tho! janhaviii3 is my username
Hi!! I'll be coming belgrave view in September please can you tell me what it's like?? ( honesty is the best policy) 😂
Original post by Leahconnolly1
Hi!! I'll be coming belgrave view in September please can you tell me what it's like?? ( honesty is the best policy) 😂

Hey Leah!

Congratulations! What would you like to know? Have you checked out Belgrave View on our website? You can find out more about the facilities and see some images of what it looks like here. It's similar to most of our accommodation with single or three quarter beds, en-suite and shared kitchens plus social spaces and built in gym! Will you be studying at City South?

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Lydia
Reply 49
For University Locks is there any way we can get in touch with flat mates before we move-in in September?
Reply 50
Anyone at Belgrave View receive their offer today?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by jessbb
For University Locks is there any way we can get in touch with flat mates before we move-in in September?

Hi Jess,

You could try emailing [email protected] to see if they have a forum where you can meet others with a place in uni locks.

Thanks,

Lydia
I have an unconditional offer and I applied for uni locks when accomodation first opened but I still haven’t got an email yet. Is it possible that I’ll get my first preference or will they give me my second/third one
Hey! same situation with me too. I think it’s best to just wait it out for a couple of days or contact the accommodation service office and see what’s up
Original post by paperroses
I have an unconditional offer and I applied for uni locks when accomodation first opened but I still haven’t got an email yet. Is it possible that I’ll get my first preference or will they give me my second/third one

Hey Paperroses,

They'll be getting through applications in the order they received them so hopefully you should hear soon, but if you're anxious you could email [email protected] to check on your application.

Thanks,

Lydia
For anyone who already has a room offer, if you go to the Birmingham Freshers 2018 page on Facebook there is a post which has links to group chats for bcu accommodation so you can join and find your flat mates!
I've been allocated a place in The Locks as I'm holding an unconditional offer.

I'm hoping to find a FB group for the Locks to find other people in my flat.

If anyone finds a link, please could they post it.

Thank you
Original post by jessbb

I have a confirmed place in The Locks for September 2018
Hi, I'm studying primary education at city south campus but want to apply for city centre accommodation to. Do you know if we're allowed to do that?
Reply 59
Original post by Francesca143
Hi, I'm studying primary education at city south campus but want to apply for city centre accommodation to. Do you know if we're allowed to do that?

When I applied for the City South campus, the only option it gave you was Belgrave View accommodation, so I would say no, but I’m not 100% certain x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending