The Student Room Group

how easy it is to get laid at Uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Easy to get laid, hard to find someone to exclusively date.
Easy
Reply 22
Shamefully easy.

Join the tennis club, hockey club, snowsports club, basically any sports club which has mixed sex socials and is known for being full of people who are thirsty AF (the three mentioned are a good bet at most unis), go on freshers social... At this point I would explain more, but you can pretty much throw a rock in the air and hit someone willing to **** (don't actually throw a rock at them, that might cross the line into rape).
Original post by Pinkbat

This has been my experience

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
not easy at all for abominations like me
It's been hard for me to make friends let alone think about this. For year 2 of uni lmao I'm taking up that guys advice on the sports societies.
Original post by sex mad guy
applied for uni in September just want to know is it easy to get laid, some of my mates have already gone and said they get laid regularly

People make out it's easy but it really isn't that simple. It depends on how good looking you are, how confident you are and how you put yourself out there.
Original post by apcr097
life sucks for ugly people like me

Well, it is hard to explain in details, but in short words: that is simply not true! Just try, be positive, there are no ugly people, if you remain positive, no matter how you face looks like, you are nice, other people will see you on that way, trust me...
Original post by Assburger
I went to uni 2010-2012 to get sex, never happened.

I can't look women in the face you see.

It's not as easy as everyone says it is.

In fact it's not easy at all.

It is pretty easy days once momentum is built.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Assburger
I went to uni 2010-2012 to get sex, never happened.

I can't look women in the face you see.

It's not as easy as everyone says it is.

In fact it's not easy at all.

I think tinder has made it a lot easier than it used to be. Although many people do still just pull people from clubs but they're usually 5/10s
Original post by Anonymous
I think tinder has made it a lot easier than it used to be. Although many people do still just pull people from clubs but they're usually 5/10s

beg to differ.. sports night at my uni is a fantastic time

also I find real life pulling much more palatable than tinder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by casanova27
Well, it is hard to explain in details, but in short words: that is simply not true! Just try, be positive, there are no ugly people, if you remain positive, no matter how you face looks like, you are nice, other people will see you on that way, trust me...

it is true, people treat others differently based on appearance, people talk behind your back in different ways depending on your appearance, a nice gesture from attractive and unattractive people are viewed differently, even if people who know you well think you are nice, other people will have the wrong perception of you just because of your appearance and don't want to try and get to know you
Original post by Dheorl
(don't actually throw a rock at them, that might cross the line into rape).

Made me laugh xD
Original post by Bill Nye
Made me laugh xD

Me too, good one! :smile:
Original post by Pinkbat

Well, exactly... But like French people say "se la vi"... :smile:

I really good understand what you are talking about. My advice is if you can't find someone for something "exclusively" than at least have some fun. Every day.
(edited 5 years ago)
Broad street Birmingham is the place if u study in Birmingham.
Too easy, in 6 form I had some interest but not much. Here it’s kinda weird how much interest I get. I wasn’t used to it at first so I couldn’t say no when girls would give me attention but then I realised I had to if I’m not interested in return or it’d be messy and a waste of time. Don’t think I’ve had a single night out where I haven’t at least made out with a girl.

Just be your best self, get into shape (I’m barely in good shape tbh, need to hit the gym again), wear nice clothes, act cool and get in with the right group of people… hate to say it but if your squad isn’t cool, people will judge you, I feel embarrassed to talk to certain people sometimes. I’m not actually part of any group, I’m a guest and hop between like 6 groups smh :frown:

Pros if you’re in good shape and white. I’m in decent shape and I’m brown, not enough to stop me tho <33
I think most people want it , especially since the majority are virgins and now live alone so don't have to worry about parents etc. So just be open to everyone and friendly and you'll probably find someone to do.
It's sooooo easy, especially if your uni has a full Student Union club 2-3 days a week! By the middle of second year you'll know so many people there, even if you go on a night out alone you'll bump into so many people! By third year you don't even need to try!

If you find a group of people who go out a lot days, have pre-drinks and after-parties it's easy. If you join a sport society... it's easy!!! Hell even if you join a nerdy society it's not that hard. I remember at my uni, the comic book art crew were nerdy af! All the girls were self proclaimed lesbians who by the end of first year had shagged around all the lads in their group!

The biggest tip for pulling however is pre-drinks! It sets the tone and you always set the foundation work there! 90% of 'pulling' starts there! Even if you don't pull a girl who attended the pre-drinks, they will sometimes give their mates the thumbs up if you were a good laugh during one! Even if you bump into them in the SU a few weeks later!

Also don't try too hard, just be fun to be around and have a laugh! People are so relaxed on night out at uni compared to when you're back home or once you finish uni! Because everyone is so relaxed they aren't so guarded and judgemental so will tend to hook up with people who they just like being around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending