The Student Room Group

Lose virginity to a future girlfriend or lose it to a prostitute?

Option 1: Be a virgin till I’m 53 when I finally have a girlfriend and lose it to her

Or

Option 2: Pay for a hot prostitute

WHICH ONE???

Scroll to see replies

I find myself in this exact same dilemma. Personally, I'm more inclined to plump for the former.
Original post by Anonymous
Option 1: Be a virgin till I’m 53 when I finally have a girlfriend and lose it to her

Or

WHICH ONE???

The prosser. Might be worth asking her for tips if you lack experience. That way, you'll do a better job at pleasing your future gf. But that's just me
Its up to you, but once you get that virginity problem out of your head it might be easier to meet an actual girl :biggrin:
Option 2 but P4P in UK is dismal.
Reply 5
Original post by ObviouslyYeah
Option 2 but P4P in UK is dismal.

What are you implying by “P4P” (pound for pound?)?
'Pay for play', i.e. prostitition, probably.

(10 Baht says they're about to say how cheap sex holidays in other people's misery are sooo much better...)
WHICH ONE???

What is it that you actually want?

You can get the physical sensations of intercourse via a sex toy like a Fleshlight. Obviously, that can't replicate the emotional side, but then paying for sex is emotionally very different to having sex in a relationship. (Or come to that, casual sex that doesn't involve cash.)
Yeah, not worth saving your virginity and then not performing well when it really counts. The more experience, the better the man can please his woman.

(By no means am I saying go for the hook, just know the pros and cons for both sides and go with the option that most appeals to you).
Original post by unprinted
'Pay for play', i.e. prostitition, probably.

(10 Baht says they're about to say how cheap sex holidays in other people's misery are sooo much better...)

There is no misery. Prostitutes are lucky that they look good enough to make money from just their looks, which is more than ugly women or men can ever do. A minority of them are trafficked. Plus I doubt if you asked most women whether they would be happy being a virgin well in to middle age.
(edited 6 years ago)
Sorry if I missed it, but how old are you?
Original post by HollyW207
Sorry if I missed it, but how old are you?

19”
.. you are not going to end up a 53 yr old virgin. I lost mine at 19 and my last ltr lost his at 21. You might feel like this is a big issue weighing on your shoulders or that everyone else around you lost theirs ages ago... It's not a big issue and you'd probably be surprised to find out how many others your age are in a similar position. Don't go with a prostitute, just give yourself some more time and relax.
Option 1

Or

WHICH ONE???

A prostitute might seem like a solution, but you're just gonna feel even *****ier and it will be a burden for the rest of your life. Paying a girl to have sex with you without even wanting it is not exactly gonna raise your confidence. And when you meet an amazing girl (because you will), you will have to lie to her and keep this from her, because it's not something you wanna share. Is that how you want your relationship to go? Don't do it.
Unless you're 52 yrs old then thinking you'll be a virgin at 53 is ridiculous. You have a long life ahead of you and things you'll have never expected WILL happen. Even people with special needs get partners.
Just learn how to ****ing talk to the opposite sex. Then you will realise how easy it is to get laid.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Unless you're 52 yrs old then thinking you'll be a virgin at 53 is ridiculous. You have a long life ahead of you and things you'll have never expected WILL happen. Even people with special needs get partners.

Doubt it... cause guess what I’ve got mate...
Original post by Sulfolobus
Just learn how to ****ing talk to the opposite sex. Then you will realise how easy it is to get laid.

I’ve tried talking to the opposite sex LOADS OF TIMES, and they all think im some joke - its not working...
Original post by HollyW207
.. you are not going to end up a 53 yr old virgin. I lost mine at 19 and my last ltr lost his at 21. You might feel like this is a big issue weighing on your shoulders or that everyone else around you lost theirs ages ago... It's not a big issue and you'd probably be surprised to find out how many others your age are in a similar position. Don't go with a prostitute, just give yourself some more time and relax.

I don’t believe in ‘fate’ and the ‘everything happens at its right time’ mentality... everything happens for a planned reason and there isn’t such thing as fate... if I were to wait in my bedroom all the time I’d obviously get no where so it’s hard to make it happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending