The Student Room Group

Jordan Peterson

What're your thoughts on him and the advice he gives?

I personally think he's amazing and I don't know why he's considered a right wing extremist. Totally love the advice he gives,which benefits many people. He's super hot too :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
What're your thoughts on him and the advice he gives?

I personally think he's amazing and I don't know why he's considered a right wing extremist. Totally love the advice he gives,which benefits many people. He's super hot too :heart:

His book is extraordinarily insightful, life changing almost.

He does go on about religion too much for my liking, and I don't always agree with him politically, but as a psychologist he is just about the best around right now.
He's OK.

He's overrated because he's one of the few educated people who's brave enough to speak out against a lot of the SJW nonsense.

So everyone acts like he's a complete genius for simply speaking common sense.
Reply 3
Original post by generallee
His book is extraordinarily insightful, life changing almost.

He does go on about religion too much for my liking, and I don't always agree with him politically, but as a psychologist he is just about the best around right now.

Omg tell me about it! His advice really hits home for many young people,Im sure. I have all the respect for this man especially when he talks so lovingly about his wife and kids and wanting grandchildren. He's full of life and confidence
The man is a racist, sexist pig and his youtube and twitter needs to be erased immediately before he does more damage to young, weak men
Reply 5
Original post by Edgemaster
The man is a racist, sexist pig and his youtube and twitter needs to be erased immediately before he does more damage to young, weak men

He's teaching weak men how to actually be strong alpha males that women crave. I haven't come across anything racist so far,care to aware me?
Talks shite on subjects related to philosophy and econometrics/stats, but pretty good in his own field of psychology?
He's teaching weak men how to actually be strong alpha males that women crave. I haven't come across anything racist so far,care to aware me?

Once he used the word "b.itch" in a tweet
Reply 8
Once he used the word "b.itch" in a tweet

And that's racist?
Reply 9
Original post by The Assassin
Talks shite on subjects related to philosophy and econometrics/stats, but pretty good in his own field of psychology?

Top of the class in his field,not sure about his knowledge on outside subject matters
Reply 10
can't stand him. hes ugly and old
Reply 11
Explain thyself. He's waking men up! I applaud him. Women too.
he is epic
Reply 13
I'm pretty sure you can. It starts off with not being too nice. Nobody like the 'nice guy'. Plus Jordan gives some great advice regarding alpha males and how men and women go about selecting sexual mates

When will the left learn that you don't convince people with differing opinions if you insult them. You fail to mention the exact things you disagree with him about and why. Just look around you. A Tory govt, Trump in the whitehouse. Majority of people ain't buy what your selling anymore.
i have not heard of him.
Reply 16
Original post by the bear
i have not heard of him.

Bear,this guy is amazing. Gives some wholesome advice
Bear,this guy is amazing. Gives some wholesome advice

he sounds like me :h:
Reply 18
I read an excerpt from his book Maps and Meanings and most of it consisted of unintelligible flowery nonsense which he doesn't qualify with some common sense statements added in to make the whole thing mystifying to a reader and enthral them when in reality, he adds nothing of value beyond what the reader would already know.
Mr Peterson is a smart man. I love how he dismantled Cathy Newman on the pay gap. It opened my eyes to holistic thinking why imo is never a bad thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending