Science and the environment. You?
Original post by ella01
yeh, I am! what subject are you doing?

I'm doing engineering what about you?

Original post by ChairTyson
Yes, for economics

Original post by alextheowl
Yeah I am for economics and management :smile:

Should we organise some kind of groupchat? Like on instagram maybe?
Original post by urgurlbecca
I'm doing engineering what about you?

Should we organise some kind of groupchat? Like on instagram maybe?

there is one pls dm for details
Original post by oatsnoaks
In my pack it said there was one on the UNIQ website we should join but there's not one

You'll get an email from them with details once they're set up. This can take 15 days after you confirm your place to come through though (or at least that's what the very first offer email we received from them said)
Original post by HT2412
You'll get an email from them with details once they're set up. This can take 15 days after you confirm your place to come through though (or at least that's what the very first offer email we received from them said)

Oh thanks :smile:
Original post by Bluesky90
I can't seem to find anyone who's doing my week, I'm going from the 22-27 of July

I'm doing that week too, I'm doing music
Original post by stella9701
hi!! Congrats! I got accepted on to the Spanish course and wanna make some kind of group chat for people who are there between 15th - 20th July :smile:)

Hey! I got accepted to the Egyptology course during these dates, I'm excited but can't find anyone else on the course :smile:
Original post by bpitman
Hey! I got accepted to the Egyptology course during these dates, I'm excited but can't find anyone else on the course :smile:

Oh congrats!! I’m in the exact same position. Glad I’ll know someone hahaha
Original post by lorelei.clinton
Got accepted for doing History: Order and Freedom for the Summer programme. Quite surprised, but very pleased to be going.
Feel free to message me if doing the same course - would love to get to know more people.

I'm on that course: 22-27 July right?
Original post by bpitman

I’m doing the Egyptology course ☺️
Original post by Catheda
Has anyone got a spring medical sciences place?

Yes I have!
Got accepted onto the biochemistry, very excited! But what do I even take to wear lol
Has anyone got a reply back after they've finished the further information form ? ( the one has to be completed by the 20th )
Has anyone got a reply back after they've finished the further information form ? ( the one has to be completed by the 20th )

Yeah, think so.

Anyone for materials science?

I had an email back saying that they’ll contact me if they need more information than what’s on the form. They also mentioned forums?
If there's anyone on the Summer Human Sciences course reply with your Insta and I'll make a group chat!
Original post by time4twice
I got accepted for Uniq Spring (politics), I know it's ungrateful but I really wanted to do the summer PPE programme but oh well.

Yeah me too. Still it will be really interesting. It's going to be about the date from brexit. Maybe I'll see you there :smile:
Original post by time4twice
anyone doing Spring politics (q-step) PM me ao we can make a group chat (totally not copying what another poster said)

Heyy, I got in!!
Original post by oh.anisah
same here, I'm so looking forward to politics in spring but it's ppe that I want to do at uni so I had my hopes on that course

yeah me too, but it'll still be interesting.
Reply 299
Original post by Nutmegha
yeah me too, but it'll still be interesting.

if you wanna join an instagram group chat with people from uniq spring (all branches), i can add you in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending