The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central saint martins fashion journalism

Scroll to see replies

mines the afternoon of the 20th.
did your portfolios all relate to one theme or different things?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by ylaenneknagem
mines the afternoon of the 20th.
did your portfolios all relate to one theme or different things?

Ahh I'm on the 19th in the morning. And no, all different things from research for my essay, I've added a couple articles I've written, and development of a personal project as well as one from my current University.
Original post by Yelena972
I'm 19. Did you guys pick a morning or afternoon time for your interviews?

mines the morning one on 19th x
does anyone have an idea what we have to do there? like is the 4 hours just waiting for our individual interviews or will we be doing other stuff?
Original post by Izzygardner
mines the morning one on 19th x

we'll see each other for sure then, how are you feeling about the interview? Are you nervous? x
we'll see each other for sure then, how are you feeling about the interview? Are you nervous? x

Not too bad actually - I've spoke to a girl on the course through a mutual friend so she's told me all about the interview process haha. What's your insta/fb I can tell you about it if you want x
really?! aww that would be lovely thank you so much! my insta's: yellii_1 . x
really?! aww that would be lovely thank you so much! my insta's: yellii_1 . x

haha welcome :smile:) Just sent you a follow request x
What are you guys gonna wear to the interview?
Original post by ylaenneknagem
What are you guys gonna wear to the interview?

This red Marques Almeida jacket that has like a corset over the top with like simple black trousers and silver boots :smile:)
hey girls, how was it? could you tell me a little bit about it? how it worked etc? i'm on tomorrow (well today in a few hours haha) and i'm so nervous i can't sleep lol anxiety is the worst 😂 hope everything went well x
Original post by gigi96bella
hey girls, how was it? could you tell me a little bit about it? how it worked etc? i'm on tomorrow (well today in a few hours haha) and i'm so nervous i can't sleep lol anxiety is the worst 😂 hope everything went well x

Hey, it was stressful. Just don't lie, be honest and be prepared to put under pressure. As long ss you know what you're talking about and can elaborate on it then you will be more than fine! Good luck it's nearly over! Tell us how it went! X
omg yikes, I'm so sorry that happened izzy! :frown:
how long was it? did you have to wait around a lot? Thank you both for the reply loves xx
omg yikes, I'm so sorry that happened izzy! :frown:
how long was it? did you have to wait around a lot? Thank you both for the reply loves xx

No worries! How many people were here today for the course? And how'd your interview go? X
I'm on this afternoon so i don't know yet :frown: how many were there yesterday?

No worries! How many people were here today for the course? And how'd your interview go? X
I'm on this afternoon so i don't know yet :frown: how many were there yesterday?

aww good luck! And there were 6 of us in the morning and in the afternoon I have no clue.
Hey, it was there this afternoon and I believe there was 10 of us but I went first 🙃🙃 Do you guys have any idea of when we'll hear back? I'm not sure of how mine went to be honest so I just want to know
Original post by giulygii
Hey, it was there this afternoon and I believe there was 10 of us but I went first 🙃🙃 Do you guys have any idea of when we'll hear back? I'm not sure of how mine went to be honest so I just want to know

Oh gosh how did you feel? At least you got it over and done with. I heard it will take up to 3 weeks to hear from them. And that's how I'm feeling. I feel 30/70 about it.
Oh gosh how did you feel? At least you got it over and done with. I heard it will take up to 3 weeks to hear from them. And that's how I'm feeling. I feel 30/70 about it.

Yeah to be fair in the end I was kind of glad to have gone in first, at least I got it over with quickly! But same! I'd say a 30/70 too hahah I hope they let us know earlier than 3 weeks because I can't wait that longgg to know I probably won't get in lmao
Original post by giulygii
Yeah to be fair in the end I was kind of glad to have gone in first, at least I got it over with quickly! But same! I'd say a 30/70 too hahah I hope they let us know earlier than 3 weeks because I can't wait that longgg to know I probably won't get in lmao

Lool don't be so down you never know! But we'll all definitely be letting each other know on this chat i guess haha x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending