The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thanks. You must have had to eat a lot of spicy meals and have a good tolerance now :-)

Just to check you mean you would apply the vinegar for 4 days and then rest for 3 days?
Anyone taking advice like this from some random message board user rather than their GP or sexual health clinic deserves what happens to them.

Again, if there were any actual evidence that this cured HPV, it'd be Noble Prize for medicine time.
Reply 22
I’ll report back and let you know in 3 months. How about that?

Apple cider vinegar is all over the internet as an alternative along with boosting your immune system so it’s completely in alignment.

Haven’t you got anything better to do? Why are you so vested in this topic?
Original post by Man0305
Thanks. You must have had to eat a lot of spicy meals and have a good tolerance now :-)

Just to check you mean you would apply the vinegar for 4 days and then rest for 3 days?

Yes. Do the apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil for 4 days.....rest for 3. Also file the warts with a nail fail when you can and it's not too sore. Do it until they're gone. Plus another good food group is bee pollen which you can drink with boiled water and lemon juice. Very good to boost the immune system. Google it.
Original post by Man0305
I’ll report back and let you know in 3 months. How about that?

Apple cider vinegar is all over the internet as an alternative along with boosting your immune system so it’s completely in alignment.

Haven’t you got anything better to do? Why are you so vested in this topic?

Haha. Because I know how it feels and to feel hopeless in this situation. I want to help and to tell people that this can be solved and to not give up hope. Just doing my job. Helping people is what I do :-)
Reply 25
Sorry - that message was actually in response to the community assistant. He/she made a rather cynical comment IMO.

In relation to the comment, the fact is there is normally only ever evidence when a pharmaceutical company pays for the research because it's in their interest. While it might not have research to back it up, it's well documented that boosting your immune system and using antibacterial solutions are suggested to help.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Original post by Man0305
Sorry - that message was actually in response to the community assistant. He/she made a rather cynical comment IMO.

In relation to the comment, the fact is there is normally only ever evidence when a pharmaceutical company pays for the research because it's in their interest. While it might not have research to back it up, it's well documented that boosting your immune system and using antibacterial solutions are suggested to help.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Oh yes I saw it was in response to the other person after I replied lol. Never mind.

It doesn't matter about the synical people, do what you feel works best for you. I tried absolutely everything (pharmaceutical) and it didn't work. The natural products was what did work.

You're more than welcome and happy to help. Looking forward to knowing you're cured and free from the warts in 3 months time :-)

How do we get that Nobel Prize now?! Haha!
Original post by Anonymous
I tried absolutely everything (pharmaceutical) and it didn't work. The natural products was what did work.

'I got better therefore the woo worked' is one of the basic fallacies of 'complementary medicine'.
Original post by unprinted
'I got better therefore the woo worked' is one of the basic fallacies of 'complementary medicine'.

After 9 years of pharmaceutical medicine which did not work?? Fallacy??!! Ok, sure.
I have explained why it's possible, but there's no so blind as those who insist that woo works.

It's like talking physics to a homeopath...
I have explained why it's possible, but there's no so blind as those who insist that woo works.

It's like talking physics to a homeopath...

Sorry, you have explained why what's possible?

What's woo?

It's really not a problem you don't believe in natural products and choose to stay blinkered. You're the only one judging here so by all means carry on dear.
Sorry, you have explained why what's possible?

Having them hang around and then not reappear.

What's woo?

In general? I had a wart on a finger a couple of years ago. I went swimming in a pool in the Netherlands and it got torn off. It never came back...

... SWIMMING IN ROTTERDAM CURES WARTS !!!

Sadly the pool is now closed, so you won't be able to replicate my results, but it worked for me therefore it would work for everyone.

See craniosacral therapy, homeopathy, naturopathy, phrenology, radionics, reiki, 'eating chillies cures warts', and many more.
(True story, BTW)
(True story, BTW)

Haha you are actually really making me laugh :-) seriously not a problem you don't believe what cured my warts. Like I said I'm here to offer an alternative solution and to help. Cant see how you're helping in any way other than making me laugh everytime you respond with your skepticism :-)
Yes. Do the apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil for 4 days.....rest for 3. Also file the warts with a nail fail when you can and it's not too sore. Do it until they're gone. Plus another good food group is bee pollen which you can drink with boiled water and lemon juice. Very good to boost the immune system. Google it.

READ This... After many months and spending hundreds of dollars and many embarrassing trips to the doctor(to me at least) I came across something that really worked for me. Braggs ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) You must do it the correct way, I tried it the wrong way the first time. All you need is about $15 total. Cotton balls, not pads etc, some tape and ACV. Soak the cotton ball with ACV at night when you get home, yes soak the thing... Place it over the wart if its on a flat surface. Mine was in pubic area above my junk. When you're not at home and out in public just put some ACV on cotton ball and tape on, but everytime you're at home soak it then go watch tv or read a book laying down. Leave on for 3 or 4 days straight and it will start changing color and shrinking. A cotton with at least some ACV should be on you for at least 3 or 4 days straight... I soaked mine and taped it on tight... GONE, no scars, no burning skin did get a little tender but it worked. You're Welcome... I didn't want to waste time writing this article and posting it a few sites but I figured some good karma couldn't hurt... It worked, its cheap... No more embarrassment.
MikeJonesWho... joined the site just to say that. Strangely specific brand name plugging too.

A few seconds with (search engine of choice) will reveal absolutely thousands of folk remedies for warts. As ever, assorted things will physically remove them, but until your immune system gets rid of them, they get better, they get worse, or they stay the same whatever you do.
I'm sorry to hear that. Being diagnosed with an STI is devastating and very isolating. The Gel Creame Warticon only works on the external visible warts, it's not for complete Papilloma Cure. You need to build a strong immunity system as the virus which is in the skin cells is still active. Increase Intake of fruits and vegetables or the HPV Antiviral Supplements to clear infection.I hope this helps you a little.
Reply 37
Hello people how did you manage to have a realtionship with this? I feel so down I have had gen warts for two years now and I still go to freeze them off. they gave me a supplement at the GU clinic with green tea which is being used a lot nowadays to fight these infections. But I don't know how to learn to live with this.
Original post by DesPair
Hello people how did you manage to have a realtionship with this? I feel so down I have had gen warts for two years now and I still go to freeze them off. they gave me a supplement at the GU clinic with green tea which is being used a lot nowadays to fight these infections. But I don't know how to learn to live with this.

Don't feel low, you CAN beat the virus! The number 1 most important thing you need to do is to boost your immune system. Green tea is great and I also recommend bee pollen (which you drink with boiled water and some lemon juice) and incorporate green chillies into your diet (which is what I swear by as it worked for me).....no cold or flu for 10 years now!!! Or warts for that matter! I used other natural methods to rid the warts themselves which have never come back so check out my original post above to read what I did. It worked for me and many other success stories out there (ignore the sceptics and trolls) and best of luck to you.
Reply 39
Don't feel low, you CAN beat the virus! The number 1 most important thing you need to do is to boost your immune system. Green tea is great and I also recommend bee pollen (which you drink with boiled water and some lemon juice) and incorporate green chillies into your diet (which is what I swear by as it worked for me).....no cold or flu for 10 years now!!! Or warts for that matter! I used other natural methods to rid the warts themselves which have never come back so check out my original post above to read what I did. It worked for me and many other success stories out there (ignore the sceptics and trolls) and best of luck to you.

Thank you. Yes I have read you green chillies post :smile: I will try that but I dont know if I can mange the heat. The problem is I don't know anyone with this virus and I have heard people of getting back warts even after 6 years of being wart free. I don't think I can live with giving this to anyone it is breaking me and I wouldn't want this on anyone. There is someone I really like and I have to tell him about this. The worst part. I think I will resign and go to a nuns place and stay there forever away from normal people :frown:

Latest