The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Waiting for a response from Keele University

I had my interview on 25th jan 2018 and still haven’t heard anything back . They said no news is good news but I’m beginning to worry now as I need to sort student finance and accommodation . Does anyone know when I’m likely to hear back by :frown: ?
Original post by Thompson2711
I had my interview on 25th jan 2018 and still haven’t heard anything back . They said no news is good news but I’m beginning to worry now as I need to sort student finance and accommodation . Does anyone know when I’m likely to hear back by :frown: ?
Expect to hear by 31st March, most unis stick to that deadline. I know waiting is horrible, but hang in there.:redface:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Just a thought but I had my nursing interview there at the start of February and they asked me to email my GCSEs so I did but then I’ve also had no response since, do you think maybe they’re just taking a long time to evaluate applicants and reply to emails maybe?
Original post by aliciacharlotte
Just a thought but I had my nursing interview there at the start of February and they asked me to email my GCSEs so I did but then I’ve also had no response since, do you think maybe they’re just taking a long time to evaluate applicants and reply to emails maybe?
You could always email them to ask if they've received the GCSEs. I know it's a lot later now, but Keele has been known to be a bit dodgy with emails historically, and you wouldn't want to be affected simply by a miscommunication. The reality is the decision should arrive soon.:wink:
I still havnt has anything at all , they’ve had my GCSE’s already as I bought them to be photocopied on the day of my interview . So I don’t think they’d need mine . So I don’t understand why it’s taking so long and I’m really worrying as this is my first choice and only choice , I have everything riding on their decision.
Original post by Thompson2711
I still havnt has anything at all , they’ve had my GCSE’s already as I bought them to be photocopied on the day of my interview . So I don’t think they’d need mine . So I don’t understand why it’s taking so long and I’m really worrying as this is my first choice and only choice , I have everything riding on their decision.

I'd just enquire to see how your application is coming along.

That's what I did at least and received an offer the next day, shout out to 04MR17 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest