The Student Room Group

is it possible to learn a level maths from now till exams and get at least a B?

is it possible to learn as and a2 (a level) maths from now till exam time and get at least a B? how many hours revision per day is needed if it is possible? i feel depressed if it's not possible
Yes.
Reply 2
Original post by joelcarter
Yes.

suggest a plan pls, how would i approach it. is 4 hours maths revision per day enough to get the B from now?
Reply 3
bump
Original post by hcpjdev
suggest a plan pls, how would i approach it. is 4 hours maths revision per day enough to get the B from now?

It all depends how efficient your learning/revision, I would suggest watching youtube videos on the topics you struggle with to better understand them. When you have covered all of the topics you should do past papers... lots of them, these will help you to consolidate your knowledge and see what areas you still need to work on. But yeah, if you did 4 hours of revision every day until exams it is definitely possible :smile:
Original post by hcpjdev
is it possible to learn as and a2 (a level) maths from now till exam time and get at least a B? how many hours revision per day is needed if it is possible? i feel depressed if it's not possible

If you have already studied the material and are asking if there is enough time for revision and exam preparation then depending on your aptitude the answer is yes. If you are asking if it is possible to start now with no previous study of maths at this level then I'd say the answer is most probably no.
Reply 6
Original post by gdunne42
If you have already studied the material and are asking if there is enough time for revision and exam preparation then depending on your aptitude the answer is yes. If you are asking if it is possible to start now with no previous study of maths at this level then I'd say the answer is most probably no.

Original post by joelcarter
It all depends how efficient your learning/revision, I would suggest watching youtube videos on the topics you struggle with to better understand them. When you have covered all of the topics you should do past papers... lots of them, these will help you to consolidate your knowledge and see what areas you still need to work on. But yeah, if you did 4 hours of revision every day until exams it is definitely possible :smile:

thank you
Movd to Maths Exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending