The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster 2018 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fiddletrio
I was told I need 7s in essay based subjects RS/Eng lit for philosophy/ politics and for economics its a 7 in maths
thanks
Hey guys! I'm quite late to answer but I hope I can still meet people doing similar subjects

Name: (kawaii27)
Subjects studying: Spanish, Biology, Chemistry and Core Maths (I wanted to do French so I'm considering to replace Chemistry)
Test+Interview score: 530
Age/Birthday: 15
Interests: Travelling, languages, naps
Other places applied to: My school sixth form
Future plans: I have no clue but definitely want to do a year abroad during uni (hopefully in France)

Is the snapchat group chat still happening? Anyways congratulations to everyone here, you guys deserve it!
Original post by kawaii27
Hey guys! I'm quite late to answer but I hope I can still meet people doing similar subjects

Name: (kawaii27)
Subjects studying: Spanish, Biology, Chemistry and Core Maths (I wanted to do French so I'm considering to replace Chemistry)
Test+Interview score: 530
Age/Birthday: 15
Interests: Travelling, languages, naps
Other places applied to: My school sixth form
Future plans: I have no clue but definitely want to do a year abroad during uni (hopefully in France)

Is the snapchat group chat still happening? Anyways congratulations to everyone here, you guys deserve it!

Hey! Unfortunately not a lot of people were really interested in the SC group chat. But I can follow you on Snapchat if you want?
✋hello peoples

Name:Alana
Subjects studying: Latin,French,Politics
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by alxna_1
✋hello peoples

Helloo
Original post by alxna_1
✋hello peoples

i swear u do 4 at harris
Urgh i cant use tsr sorry guys
Original post by alxna_1
Urgh i cant use tsr sorry guys

Lol its OK 😊 whats your fourth subject?
I wrote everything down and it didn’t show up 😅now I feel embarrassed
Original post by HisMajesty_Kwabz
Lol its OK 😊 whats your fourth subject?

Okay I’ll do this again 😂:
Name : Alana
Subjects: Latin,French,Politics and history
Score:489 (somehow I got an offer lol after my depressing interview)
Interests: Photography,dancing,languages,music,current affairs
Others places applied to: my school’s sixth form- yuck - it’s good but I don’t want to stay there.
Future plans: maybe do a history and politics degree,somewhere.
Reply 290
I am doing the exact same subjects and would also like to do law but not at the universities you listed.
Reply 291
y not
Original post by alxna_1
Okay I’ll do this again 😂:
Name : Alana
Subjects: Latin,French,Politics and history
Score:489 (somehow I got an offer lol after my depressing interview)
Interests: Photography,dancing,languages,music,current affairs
Others places applied to: my school’s sixth form- yuck - it’s good but I don’t want to stay there.
Future plans: maybe do a history and politics degree,somewhere.

do u play an instrument?
Well since I'm new...
Name: Heidi
Subjects: Art, Art History, Spanish and Maths
Score:538
Interests: history, art, music, memes, pinterest af, a good book and horror(physicological preferably). Also I love travelling (8 countries so far).
Other places applied to: Ark Globe, Pimlico Academy and CTK
Why does everyone here seem to become a doctor or a politician? I feel scared the sixth form wont emphasize in art at all (/ ; - ; )/...
Original post by alxna_1
I wrote everything down and it didn’t show up 😅now I feel embarrassed

Aww dont feel embarrassed; trust me, our mistakes are what make us human :smile:
Original post by iobasa
Name: Ife Location: East LondonSubjects studying: English Lit, History, Philosophy and PoliticsTest interview score: 537Age/birthday:15 ( April1st)Interests: Writing, Public speaking, music, food and travellingOther places applied to: Quite a few but Holland Park was one.Higher Education choices: Law at Oxford, Cambridge, Warwick, Kings or Nottingham. I would also like to take a law course that allows me to go abroad in the fourth year.

OMG we are doing the same subjects!
Original post by H.I-(/o &lt
Well since I'm new...
Interests: history, art, music, memes, pinterest af, a good book and horror(physicological preferably). Also I love travelling (8 countries so far).
Why does everyone here seem to become a doctor or a politician? I feel scared the sixth form wont emphasize in art at all (/ ; - ; )/...

Art is very important. I’m sure the teachers will be very passionate about it :smile:
Original post by fiddletrio
do u play an instrument?

I used to play many instruments *sigh* but I make music via garage band on my phone lol
Original post by H.I-(/o < o)/
Well since I'm new...

I am aware of the Art teacher ms Savizska being an alumna from my current school. She is a very good teacher; rather meticulous I have been told, and wants her pupils to do work that they enjoy to the very best of their ability. I met the art history teacher on the open evening and she seemed quite amicable so I believe that she will be easy to discuss with in lessons.
Original post by alxna_1
I used to play many instruments *sigh* but I make music via garage band on my phone lol

Ooo nice

Quick Reply

Latest