The Student Room Group

girl I like

I like this girl In college, she notices me and looks when I look, her friends also notice me and I want to go up and chat to her but she may reject me instantly

The way I look, girls would assume I'm confident and talk to loads of girls but I don't lol and im only interested in her

what should I do

I was thinking of writing down my Snapchat and giving it to her it one of her friends

also were not on similar courses and I do not know her or any of her friends
I mean I find the easiest way to contact a girl is to find when they are alone so just go have a chat or if they are never alone then just simply talk on social media if you're socially awkward like me. Don't write down your snapchat and give it to one of her friends cause she might find that weird why you would not approach her just like that. She probably has facebook/insta if she has snapchat so just go and contact her on one of them and just go on a usual chat then maybe end it off with like 'Oh and by the way what's your snap'? And maybe send her a cute/funny picture or something. The best thing is looking and being confident in front of her :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by OnetyRick
I mean I find the easiest way to contact a girl is to find when they are alone so just go have a chat or if they are never alone then just simply talk on social media if you're socially awkward like me. Don't write down your snapchat and give it to one of her friends cause she might find that weird why you would not approach her just like that. She probably has facebook/insta if she has snapchat so just go and contact her on one of them and just go on a usual chat then maybe end it off with like 'Oh and by the way what's your snap'? And maybe send her a cute/funny picture or something. The best thing is looking and being confident in front of her :smile:

she isn't on social media active like that if you know what I mean, she's more secretive and I don't know her name and she doesn't talk to other boys but I know she's interested
Original post by Anonymous
she isn't on social media active like that if you know what I mean, she's more secretive and I don't know her name and she doesn't talk to other boys but I know she's interested

Well then the first point is do definitely find out her name. If you can approach her confidently in a private area or if you have to when she's around her friends. They will show signs if she likes you like giggling it won't be hard to spot. Of course you first need to find out all the boys she is interested as you said shes secretive so you never know what's shes hiding. Just don't be afraid to approach her as I know it's hard but think about it if you don't tomorrow then the day after she might be approached by someone else and hit it off, don't miss your shot mate.
Reply 4
Well then the first point is do definitely find out her name. If you can approach her confidently in a private area or if you have to when she's around her friends. They will show signs if she likes you like giggling it won't be hard to spot. Of course you first need to find out all the boys she is interested as you said shes secretive so you never know what's shes hiding. Just don't be afraid to approach her as I know it's hard but think about it if you don't tomorrow then the day after she might be approached by someone else and hit it off, don't miss your shot mate.

no shes only interested in me lol may sound cocky but I know other guys ha e tried and she's declined them but I know she's interested, I guess I'll have to roll through with my cream suede jacket and chat to her
no shes only interested in me lol may sound cocky but I know other guys ha e tried and she's declined them but I know she's interested, I guess I'll have to roll through with my cream suede jacket and chat to her

Good on you mate but don't seem too cocky around her just make her feel welcome and make yourself chatty and interesting so she doesn't get bored but also don't completely fake it, good luck hope you get her!
Reply 6
Good on you mate but don't seem too cocky around her just make her feel welcome and make yourself chatty and interesting so she doesn't get bored but also don't completely fake it, good luck hope you get her!

Yeah thanks, it'll be awkward but I'll keep her smiling if I eventually do it, just thinking of going up to her n saying

hi is there any chance I can get your Snapchat and then chat from there is u get me
Yeah thanks, it'll be awkward but I'll keep her smiling if I eventually do it, just thinking of going up to her n saying

hi is there any chance I can get your Snapchat and then chat from there is u get me

Haha that's alright and she'll probably give you her snapchat and of course I don't know what kind of girl she is so just choose wise words, first impression is extremely important but also that line sounds like you're trying to be a **** boy, like of of course I would say the same more like 'Hey what's up, alright if I get your snapchat'? and she might respond like why or whatever and you kinda explain you wanna talk with her get to know her more just don't get out too much that you really like her there and then and keep that in aha.
Reply 8
Haha that's alright and she'll probably give you her snapchat and of course I don't know what kind of girl she is so just choose wise words, first impression is extremely important but also that line sounds like you're trying to be a **** boy, like of of course I would say the same more like 'Hey what's up, alright if I get your snapchat'? and she might respond like why or whatever and you kinda explain you wanna talk with her get to know her more just don't get out too much that you really like her there and then and keep that in aha.

I was thinking

is there any chance

was quite polite because I can go in like every other guy or I can go in nice and polite ygm
I was thinking

is there any chance

was quite polite because I can go in like every other guy or I can go in nice and polite ygm

If she's a classy girl then polite is 100% the way to go don't be like every other guy looking for sex especially if you're interested in her. I mean if you knew her name or any events she is going to you could go and maybe it'd be easier to talk with her there but really that's going a bit far just for a snapchat name. Again if you're nervous I can guarantee that one of your friends/her friends will give you her snap but if you ask one of her friends she'd probably tell her and she can make her opinions on you, I'd say nice and polite as that's the best way to introduce yourself before you can banter with her etc.
If she's a classy girl then polite is 100% the way to go don't be like every other guy looking for sex especially if you're interested in her. I mean if you knew her name or any events she is going to you could go and maybe it'd be easier to talk with her there but really that's going a bit far just for a snapchat name. Again if you're nervous I can guarantee that one of your friends/her friends will give you her snap but if you ask one of her friends she'd probably tell her and she can make her opinions on you, I'd say nice and polite as that's the best way to introduce yourself before you can banter with her etc.

Yeah that's my plans if all is good then it's definitely for the long haul
bump
How did it go did u talk to her yet??
How did it go did u talk to her yet??

noo it'll have to be when I go back to college in 2 weeks
I was off sick
I was thinking of writing down my Snapchat and giving it to her it one of her friends

No. Please, no. No! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Aww well good luck when u do, keep us updated I feel emotionally connected to this love story 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending