The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Right, I saw the 'girls version' of this and thought why not? Im sure that theres girls out there with questions that they're dieing to ask us guys, so shoot! And guys please answer honestly and genuinely- and please no trolls...

Scroll to see replies

How many boners do you get in a day?
Reply 2
ngl there's about 8 of these threads floating around.....
why are guys sextual towards their gf
like touch them up out of nowhere
what do you seriously see in us? What do we do to get your attention? When you leave us on read and air us for hours what does that mean? How do you get one of you to like us? What do you count as flirting?
Why do guys always hide your feelings? How can I tell how your feeling? Why are you so obsessed with Fortnite and Fifa 18? If a boy says "I love you in a friend way" what does that mean?
Fish and chips or sausage and mash ?
Original post by cutiecorn
why are guys sextual towards their gf
like touch them up out of nowhere

They're probably horny. Get a buzz out of it. Some do it to make a statement that you belong to them. Others for the thrill. For some it maybe reflects on their personality? A lil cheeky maybe? Idk I wouldn't randomly do that in public or anything
Original post by Supernova36

Fish and Chips. Well depends on my mood
(edited 5 years ago)
Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?
Original post by Anonymous
How many boners do you get in a day?

Lol..
It's kinda random, doesn't happen at all some days and some days it happens more often
yeah

Fish and chips... but instead of fish I'll have pizza :biggrin:

I don't like sausage and mash at all, dk why
Why do guys always hide your feelings? How can I tell how your feeling? Why are you so obsessed with Fortnite and Fifa 18? If a boy says "I love you in a friend way" what does that mean?

We hide our feelings because that's what girls seem to like, i mean they don't want some emotional bfs
Fifa is actually getting dead now unless we play with friends, and fortnite is fun and somewhat innovative so yhhh

It means he wants to stay friends with you, as in he doesn't want a relationship. Basically you are getting friendzoned
OR, he isn't sure if you will like him back so he is trying to keep it friendly - but that's unlikely
Original post by notveryclever
Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

Yes, there are some guys who will genuinely not give a s*** about your looks.
But personally idc about anything except the colour of your eyes

Spoiler

Original post by notveryclever

It depends. My friends for example run after looks. The shape. The clothes. All that stuff. Im more of the personality type of guy. Now you may go ahead and say "But hey Li0n you dashing stud- first impressions always come from looks and so a guy wouldnt notice an average looking girl and so wouldnt get to know her if her personalities rocking!". Well firstly, thanks for calling me dashing. But most importantly, thats wrong. Not all guys are like that. I for one arent. Ive been approached by many girls (sorry for sounding arrogant) but its always the ones not too caked up or what others perceive as 'buff' or 'peng' that leave a lasting impression on me. I just find them more beautiful? Now im not against make-up, again its your skin you do you. But I swear everyday, 7/10 girls I see look the same; same template Kylie Jenner Model. Girls- you dont need to look like that! Ive used this example before, but for me its like walking through a field of roses and noticing the one daffodil in the corner. So to answer your question- yes. I will find you attractive. But again I can only speak for myself:smile:

Sausage and mash?! DAFOOK
Original post by Taz554:-)
what do you seriously see in us? What do we do to get your attention? When you leave us on read and air us for hours what does that mean? How do you get one of you to like us? What do you count as flirting?

Again, personally, all I see in a girl is their eyes...
To get our attention you have to start bussing convo with us, and also at the same time make sure you aren't begging convo
Erm, it tends to mean I don't wanna talk to you right now
OR for people like me, i probably swiped open the message by accident

You start talking to us...

Flirting is when you behave the same way when are with a guy that you like.

It's cos some things don't bother me much- dunno about others. Moody behaviour , act serious lol. Don't play either. You've been friendzoned.
B
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Again, personally, all I see in a girl is their eyes...
To get our attention you have to start bussing convo with us, and also at the same time make sure you aren't begging convo
Erm, it tends to mean I don't wanna talk to you right now
OR for people like me, i probably swiped open the message by accident

You start talking to us...

Flirting is when you behave the same way when are with a guy that you like.

Yeah thats me. Opening the message accidentall
Original post by Taz554:-)

Personally, personality and looks too. Personality is major factor tho. I opened it by accident, for which I send a dumb response I later regret lol. If not I dont open the messages for ages. Girl messaged me, didn't reply for months until she continued for like the tenth time, replied to her a bit then she wants to give my number to her snake friends I'm like nah forget u. she's good looking/ personality is nice but some people are kinda snakey. For me it's someone I can get on with like proper convos/ sense of humour/ great person.
Loads of things count as flirting.
Why do boys always like girls body’s being certain ways big ass big chest pretty face and nice hair?

Quick Reply

Latest