The Student Room Group

Any girls had a breast reduction or thinking about it?

I'm thinking about saving up for a reduction as I think my boobs are big for my body and finding bras that fit is a challenge, if I do they range from £30-£40, no primark bras for me. Bras dig in, I feel uncomfortable wearing tops so I wear baggy clothes, I can't do a lot of running because it's uncomfortable, I feel uncomfortable in swimsuits because they never fit well and fall all the time. I just feel so uncomfortable, I mean I'm trying to lose weight but I don't think it will reduce that much.

I'm a 32GG/H
5'6
I weigh 177lbs (so yeah a bit overweight for my height)
30.1% body fat
BMI is 28

I've lost 4 pounds
But I don't know if I should carry on trying to lose weight to see if they decrease or consider a reduction :/

Also if I have kids, it would mean that I can't breast feed properly and they might grow when I'm pregnant so I'm not sure :/

Any experiences? Or thoughts?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm thinking about saving up for a reduction as I think my boobs are big for my body and finding bras that fit is a challenge, if I do they range from £30-£40, no primark bras for me. Bras dig in, I feel uncomfortable wearing tops so I wear baggy clothes, I can't do a lot of running because it's uncomfortable, I feel uncomfortable in swimsuits because they never fit well and fall all the time. I just feel so uncomfortable, I mean I'm trying to lose weight but I don't think it will reduce that much.

I'm a 32GG/H
5'6
30.1% body fat
BMI is 28

I've lost 4 pounds
But I don't know if I should carry on trying to lose weight to see if they decrease or consider a reduction :/

Also if I have kids, it would mean that I can't breast feed properly and they might grow when I'm pregnant so I'm not sure :/

Well I'd give the exercise more a bit longer first to see but tbf I don't think I'm best placed to give advice.

Perhaps go to some store and ask for some advice from the specific department, even if you don't buy stuff there and then

All the best
Try losing weight first, like go down to 140~ lbs and see if there is any significant difference in your breast size. Your body may be be storing fat in your breasts more than your average girl so never know.
I didn’t even know g/h was a size

I'm a 32GG/H
5'6
30.1% body fat
BMI is 28

I've lost 4 pounds

Loose weight quit alcohol your boobs will shrink :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Sehar.k101
I didn’t even know g/h was a size

Neither did I until I got measured lol, but it goes past an M apparently :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by Dignifieddeath

I don't really drink alcohol anymore, probably once every few months if I go out but I rarely go out these days.
Neither did I until I got measured lol, but it goes past an M apparently :s-smilie:

Whenr you a Size B 🙄
Reply 8
Original post by JDieMstr
Try losing weight first, like go down to 140~ lbs and see if there is any significant difference in your breast size. Your body may be be storing fat in your breasts more than your average girl so never know.

That's true, well hopefully that's the case, I'm going to try and make that my goal
Reply 9
Original post by Sehar.k101
Whenr you a Size B 🙄

What you're a size b? I would love to be a b or c, great size, I don't know why anyone would want bigger boobs.
What you're a size b? I would love to be a b or c, great size, I don't know why anyone would want bigger boobs.

Tbh I’d like to have a bigger size only because of peer pressure not gonna lie ‘big is better’ then again I’m just a teenage girl
Tbh I’d like to have a bigger size only because of peer pressure not gonna lie ‘big is better’ then again I’m just a teenage girl

I don't bigger is better, you could have a small frame and bigger boobs but can't fit the top you like because of your breasts, in addition to the shoulder pains.
Original post by Dignifieddeath

That needs to be on a t-shirt.
I'm a male.

What is this?
Original post by Bulletzone
I'm a male.

What is this?

What the title states lol feel free to share your opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending