The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Taz554:-)
what do you seriously see in us? What do we do to get your attention?

If you're physically attractive and you're showing us positive body language, that will catch a guy's attention.

When you leave us on read and air us for hours what does that mean?

Depends. With me for example, I might leave you on read if I'm busy and I want to reply with something meaningful a bit later, rather than a short and pointless reply. If you just get left on read and never replied back to, though, take that as a hint that he doesn't want to talk to you.

How do you get one of you to like us?

Show interest in us. Other than that, just be yourself, if you do that and a guy doesn't like you then they're not right for you.

Original post by Anonymous
Why do guys always hide your feelings? How can I tell how your feeling? Why are you so obsessed with Fortnite and Fifa 18? If a boy says "I love you in a friend way" what does that mean?

It's just the way a lot of us are raised to be. A lot of us inherit it from our fathers and other men we grew up around and we mimic their behaviours.
I've literally never played either of those games.
He sees you as a friend and nothing more.
Original post by Li0n
What do you seriously see in us?
This depends on the person. Some guys are into the bodily shape. Some like guys more specific and like certain features such as eyes or nose etc. Again everyones has their own description of beuty. Im more of a personality type of guy; I like NICE girls. Thats it. For me you've just got to be genuine and have a clean heart. Because I swear thats what reflects on a person. My favourite book quote:
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” -Roal Dahl

What do we do to get your attention?
Sometimes nothing. A guy can be checking you out and would just approach you. But if the guy is anyone like me-then youll have to approach them! Sorry im not shy, but I dont think I could ever make the first proper move. Thinking back to it, I wish I approached 7/10 girls who've tried getting my attention. But yeah, just go up to them and start a conversation. But if your not that confident then just smile at them. Im a sucker for that killer smile! It could be as little as maintaing eye contact; trust me its the little things that count.When you leave us on read and air us for hours what does that mean?
Guy 1: Doesnt want anything to do with you and is trying to get rid of you.
Guy 2: Is busy with work, school work, family etc.
Guy 3: Trying to play it cool but ends up looking douchey instead.
Guy 4: Is a narcissist that just gets a buzz out of 'playing hard to get'

How do you get one of you to like us?
Honestly. Just be you. Be yourself. Genuine. True. Dont pretend to be someone or something else. At the end of the day, if you get a guys number pretending to be someone else and someone you clearly arent and clearly hate to be. Then that guys into THAT person, not you. And its not fair on you and him. Just be yourself.
What do you count as flirting?
Uh....trying to be funny? Making jokes. Complimenting the guy. Making cheeky remarks. Maintaing eye contact; biting your lips, friendly touch of the elbow or whatever.

Hope this helped!

Thank you so much! This actually gave me some good advice. But to be honest i think i am a pretty ugly person inside out. Like lookwise and personality. People always tell me i am too open or too loud. Like girls always tell me guys want a shy girl and i always get caught out talking to guys and accused of flirting. Like everytime i fancy someone and they found out i always get a reply of "your too ugly" or "she is a ***** i would never go out with her anyways" That is what annoys me the most, the douchey comments that follow when people find out that they are fancied.

Like i kinda flirt but not in a weird way, in a kinda friendly way. I dont beg it, i kinda cant get near guys anyways. I dont have any good features about me. I never get fancied and even when i do it is dismissed as a rumour like a day later?! Like my friends always go your beggin it when they see me talking to a boy and they and quiet and they always say he doesnt care about what i have to say when actually behind their back he opens up to me and actually talking to me and apparently i am begging it? Being who i really am is tough cuz it aint attractive and it isnt gonna take me anywhere with a guy anyways. I dont usually get aired, but my friends do and rant about it AFTERWARDS. like seriously i aint that bad but ma looks and everything downgrade the whole ME!
Getting guys attention to me is like a mystery, it is so hardddddd. Like you start a convo, finish glance to see if they are looking and... NADA. I am kinda curvy if i do say so maself but the face just yuckifies it if that even a word. And if i break out a smile the only thing you see are big chapped lips, curled up eyes and some train tracks shining at you.... Im pretty hopeless tbh :s-smilie:
sorry for the para just needed to let go ahah xx
Original post by Supernova36
Fish and chips or sausage and mash ?

Fish and chips obviously?????????
Original post by YouAreAYute
why do you flirt with every girl smhh
and how do you show you like a girl??

I'm a flirty person, most of the time it's just banter. Nothing really meant by it. I often flirt with girls I'm not even physically attracted to.
Just tell her I like her. I also stop flirting with other girls :lol:
Why do so many of you like sending **** pics/videos or are just in general obsessed with your ****, doesn't really do anything for anyone.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Fish & chips. Sausage and mash is nice, especially on a cold day with a bit of gravy, but fish and chips slathered in burger sauce is a real treat :h:

Burger sauce :dontknow:
Burger sauce :dontknow:

Els, I tells you, I LOVE burger sauce :coma: What would be your choice of condiment on chish and fips?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
We hide our feelings because that's what girls seem to like, i mean they don't want some emotional bfs
Fifa is actually getting dead now unless we play with friends, and fortnite is fun and somewhat innovative so yhhh

It means he wants to stay friends with you, as in he doesn't want a relationship. Basically you are getting friendzoned
OR, he isn't sure if you will like him back so he is trying to keep it friendly - but that's unlikely

Fish and chips... but instead of fish I'll have pizza :biggrin:

I don't like sausage and mash at all, dk why

Yes, there are some guys who will genuinely not give a s*** about your looks.
But personally idc about anything except the colour of your eyes

Spoiler

Ehfbwisb......your profile indicates that you are of the female variety but here you are, giving replies as if you are a male?

Please relieve me of this confusion. Arigatou Gozaimasu.
How many boners do you get in a day?

Depends usually, but one in the morning maybe a random one during the day, sometimes get them in lessons at school and it’s super awkward and there’s literally nothing you can do
Thank you so much! This actually gave me some good advice. But to be honest i think i am a pretty ugly person inside out. Like lookwise and personality. People always tell me i am too open or too loud. Like girls always tell me guys want a shy girl and i always get caught out talking to guys and accused of flirting. Like everytime i fancy someone and they found out i always get a reply of "your too ugly" or "she is a ***** i would never go out with her anyways" That is what annoys me the most, the douchey comments that follow when people find out that they are fancied.

Like i kinda flirt but not in a weird way, in a kinda friendly way. I dont beg it, i kinda cant get near guys anyways. I dont have any good features about me. I never get fancied and even when i do it is dismissed as a rumour like a day later?! Like my friends always go your beggin it when they see me talking to a boy and they and quiet and they always say he doesnt care about what i have to say when actually behind their back he opens up to me and actually talking to me and apparently i am begging it? Being who i really am is tough cuz it aint attractive and it isnt gonna take me anywhere with a guy anyways. I dont usually get aired, but my friends do and rant about it AFTERWARDS. like seriously i aint that bad but ma looks and everything downgrade the whole ME!
Getting guys attention to me is like a mystery, it is so hardddddd. Like you start a convo, finish glance to see if they are looking and... NADA. I am kinda curvy if i do say so maself but the face just yuckifies it if that even a word. And if i break out a smile the only thing you see are big chapped lips, curled up eyes and some train tracks shining at you.... Im pretty hopeless tbh :s-smilie:
sorry for the para just needed to let go ahah xx

Haha-you can vent all you want! And I see what you mean. Your not an ugly person. Thats just how your personality is; your a loud extroverted person. Its just who you are and for some it may come out as flirting buts its just you. I guess you can try a different aproach, try being more calmer and talk less. Try listening more and give shorter replies. Leave the guy with some suspense! Dont say the first thing that comes in your mind; I guess talking to much mayannoy a guy and you may come out as a little intimidating. Ignore your friends, they might be jealous or just have a narrow mindset. And with regards to those douchey comments your crushes make? Screw them. Theyre not worth your time. Its good you realised it sooner rather than later.
Els, I tells you, I LOVE burger sauce :coma: WHat would be your choice of condiment on chish and fips?

Condiment on fish and chips what :laugh:
Condiment on fish and chips what :laugh:

Oh God, you don't eat chips with no sauce do you :zomg:
Oh God, you don't eat chips with no sauce do you :zomg:

Unless it’s chips and gravy , no ! I don’t put sauce with fish and chips , if it’s fries I may have ketchup but burger sauce that is blasphemous Hun xox
Original post by Li0n
Haha-you can vent all you want! And I see what you mean. Your not an ugly person. Thats just how your personality is; your a loud extroverted person. Its just who you are and for some it may come out as flirting buts its just you. I guess you can try a different aproach, try being more calmer and talk less. Try listening more and give shorter replies. Leave the guy with some suspense! Dont say the first thing that comes in your mind; I guess talking to much mayannoy a guy and you may come out as a little intimidating. Ignore your friends, they might be jealous or just have a narrow mindset. And with regards to those douchey comments your crushes make? Screw them. Theyre not worth your time. Its good you realised it sooner rather than later.

I'll try being less out there as i am now because that just comes back to wack me in the face. Leaving them with suspense will make the "flirting" healthier i suppose :smile: I sometimes to myself come across as intimidating, need to cut that out for good coz that would be the biggest turn off. My friends LURVV cating me out so that it wat they are like cant change them can i?
what are the most attractive qualities you will find in a girl? favourite clothes for a girl to wear e.g. do guys hate when we wear joggers, think girls look cute in baggy jumpers or prefer tight fitting clothes that show skin?
How many boners do you get in a day?

Too many to the point I'm concerned about my medical health :frown:
Unless it’s chips and gravy , no ! I don’t put sauce with fish and chips , if it’s fries I may have ketchup but burger sauce that is blasphemous Hun xox

Gravy with chips :yucky: I literally cannot eat chips without some kind of sauce. So many sauces you can have, variety is the spice of life :h: Burger sauce on fish and chips is totally popular, this is why every fish and chip shop I've ever been to have a big bottle of burger sauce on the counter :u: Just thinking about it is making me hungry :rofl: xxx
I'll try being less out there as i am now because that just comes back to wack me in the face. Leaving them with suspense will make the "flirting" healthier i suppose :smile: I sometimes to myself come across as intimidating, need to cut that out for good coz that would be the biggest turn off. My friends LURVV cating me out so that it wat they are like cant change them can i?

You cant change them. You can only make an example by becoming a better person yourself. I hope it all works out for you!
Same i really want a guy with cute eyes + dimples is a bonus.
Haha by flirting do they mean talking or like giggling in a blondie/weirdo type way, i get along with guy alright its just the girls that make it into something its not! Guys seriously dodge the serious bullet. serious is not a word in their vocabulary tbh :biggrin:

Yhh, dimples are peng
Both, but you can't just keep giggling the whole way through, cos then he will think you have some disability
Yhhh, guys make it into that as well yuno

We like to keep our distance, not too serious but not too far from serious
We just don't like serious
Gravy with chips :yucky: I literally cannot eat chips without some kind of sauce. So many sauces you can have, variety is the spice of life :h: Burger sauce on fish and chips is totally popular, this is why every fish and chip shop I've ever been to have a big bottle of burger sauce on the counter :u: Just thinking about it is making me hungry :rofl: xxx

Burger sauce in the chippy ? That is definitly a southern thing , AS is your distain for chips and gravy .... one of the best northern delicacies around :laugh:

ALSO look who’s back lol x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending