The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

UoN Accommodation 2018

Hi,

So online applications for accommodation starts on March 1st. So I was wondering:

What subject do you want to studying?
What accommodation zone you picked and why?
What room type are you picking?

I want to study psychology and I’m probably going to pick central zone because it’s close to the school of psychology and it’s in the middle of everything. Since central zone doesn’t have ensuite, I’m going to pick shared bathroom plus (I want a big bed) ☺️

EDIT: actually I’ve decided to pick broadgate Park but I haven’t gotten an offer yet 😭. After the open day, I don’t mind where I go to be honest
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I've applied for Liberal Arts (unconditional), my no. 1 preference was North Zone with an en suite plus :smile: I chose it because a lot of people say its a really good zone and one of the best you can choose in Nottingham, and I also didn't wanna share a bathroom and the single beds are usually tiny. I also thought it was located in a really good place on campus and not too far from everything, and seemed like one of the nicer zones / halls, so I'm hoping for Cripps.
Original post by ireee
Hi,

So online applications for accommodation starts on March 1st. So I was wondering:

What subject do you want to studying?
What accommodation zone you picked and why?
What room type are you picking?

I want to study psychology and I’m probably going to pick central zone because it’s close to the school of psychology and it’s in the middle of everything. Since central zone doesn’t have ensuite, I’m going to pick shared bathroom plus (I want a big bed) ☺️

EDIT: actually I’ve decided to pick north zone

Any reviews/suggestions of Cloister House/ Melton Hall/Raleigh Park at UoN for a post-grad joining School of Psychology? Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Vashisthashubhi
Any reviews/suggestions of Cloister House/ Melton Hall/Raleigh Park at UoN for a post-grad joining School of Psychology? Thanks

When I went to the open day they said that the lectures are not always going to be in the school of psychology so I don’t think the distance matters
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ireee
When I went to the open day they said that the lectures are not always going to be in the school of psychology so I don’t the distance matters

Alright, thank you :smile:
Did you visit these halls?
Reply 6
Original post by Vashisthashubhi
Alright, thank you :smile:
Did you visit these halls?

I saw broadgate Park and Sherwood Hall
Reply 7
Original post by norskyouth
I've applied for Liberal Arts (unconditional), my no. 1 preference was North Zone with an en suite plus :smile: I chose it because a lot of people say its a really good zone and one of the best you can choose in Nottingham, and I also didn't wanna share a bathroom and the single beds are usually tiny. I also thought it was located in a really good place on campus and not too far from everything, and seemed like one of the nicer zones / halls, so I'm hoping for Cripps.

I got Cripps Shared Bathroom Plus! What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest