The Student Room Group

PwC Technology Apprenticeship Belfast: Assessment Centre

Just been asked to attend the assessment centre for PwC's degree apprenticeship scheme with Queens University on the 31st of January.
Has anyone any experience of these assessment centres with PwC, I've been told there will be a group exercise and then a one to one interview and don't really know what to expect.

Scroll to see replies

Hey i attended that assesment centre too, have you heard anything back?
Original post by Jmagee484
Just been asked to attend the assessment centre for PwC's degree apprenticeship scheme with Queens University on the 31st of January.
Has anyone any experience of these assessment centres with PwC, I've been told there will be a group exercise and then a one to one interview and don't really know what to expect.
Reply 2
I just got an email the other day saying that they're still considering my application and that I would know before the end of March. One of my friends that went got an email saying they aren't considering him any longer though.
I got the same email as you but some of my friends also got rejected too. What group were you in?
Reply 4
Theres still hope then lol, I was group B, at 12:45, you in the same one?
Theres still hope then lol, I was group B, at 12:45, you in the same one?

I was group c, 12.45. We are in with a chance, but it such a long wait.
Reply 6
Original post by Lauren747
I was group c, 12.45. We are in with a chance, but it such a long wait.

Yeah just going to try forget about it for the next month or so, no point in worrying about it
Good luck. Hope you get on it👍
Yeah just going to try forget about it for the next month or so, no point in worrying about it
What kind of questions did they ask you?
same case here, got an email to say i was still being considered but one of my friends aren't being considered anymore. Have either of you heard anything recently?
Has anyone heard back from pwc yet?
Im so impatient, wondering has anyone heard back to say they have/haven’t been offered a place as of this week?
Reply 12
I still haven't heard anything anyway, have to hear in the next week before Easter I'd say
I still haven't heard anything anyway, have to hear in the next week before Easter I'd say

I havent heard anything back either. I just want to know already.
Original post by Lauren747
I havent heard anything back either. I just want to know already.

Well I have a friend that only had his interview last Friday and he’s heard back tonight saying he was rejected. So hopefully it’ll be tomorrow we find out.
Reply 15
Yeah my friend just found out this evening that he was rejected too, was hoping they'd tell us too
(edited 6 years ago)
Yeah my friend just found out this evening that he was rejected too, was hoping they'd tell us too
I suppose this is a good thing that we haven’t heard yet. I assume that you believe everything went well for you then?
Reply 17
Yeah well I didn't think anything went badly but it's hard to know what they thought
hopefully this will be the week, best of luck
just got an offer on track for a different course so that's me out, still nothing directly from pwc though. Anyone else heard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending