Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah sure PM me ur details and I'll add you to the groupchat on whatsapp
Reply 21
Original post by 1_Zainn_
Is it on whatapp or kik

It's on whatsapp PM me
Original post by megleah1998
I also do AQA Psychology - Issues and debates, forensic psychology, gender and schizophrenia!

So do i!
Original post by Doughnut31
So do i!

I have no idea how to revise it, so hopefully we can share revision notes and tips!
Reply 24
I have no idea how to revise it, so hopefully we can share revision notes and tips!

Definitely!
Hi!
I missed at least 2 weeks worth of my A2 Psychology lessons and I need to do some ajor catch up for my exams! Can we share notes??!!

It would be a great help!
I also do AQA Psychology - Issues and debates, forensic psychology, gender and schizophrenia!

Original post by Surprisedmouse
I'm doing Gender Studies, Schizophrenia, Forensics and Issues and debates, if anybody would like to read any essays I've written so far just let me know (I usually get about 13-16/16 marks.) Edit: I can't post a link to my presentation here apparently but just send me a PM if you would like the Schizophrenia prezi.

Original post by Doughnut31
So do i!

I do these topics too! We've only gone through issues and debates, gender and biopsychology in class though :dontknow: And I still don't know what makes a good 16 mark essay.
Reply 27
Hi - I'm doing Relationships, Aggression and Schizophrenia I think is our third topic. Hows revision going for everyone so far? there is so much to remember.
Original post by Nizbaby
Hi - I'm doing Relationships, Aggression and Schizophrenia I think is our third topic. Hows revision going for everyone so far? there is so much to remember.

Revision? What is revision??

*Cries*

😭
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
🙋🏾
Original post by psych00
Hey guys, so I'm looking for a psychology revision partner. I'm doing Aggression, Issues and debates, relationships, Schizophrenia and RM. If you're doing all of these topics in psych and you wanna share model answers and resources. Hmu. Even if you're doing 2 or 1 of these topics, come through.

I did aggesssion, schizophrenia and rm last year (unfortunately old spec)but the info should be the same! I got an A so hopefully my notes will be ok. I posted them on my blog -> http://alevelstudy.weebly.com/psychology.html . Dunno they might be of help? :smile:
AQA Psych - Gender, Issues and Debates, Aggression, Schizophrenia, Research Methods... Anyone got any model answers or good links to past paper resources?
Hi guys I also need a partner I'm doing biopsychology, research methods, memory and approaches
Original post by chocolatelover99
Hi guys I also need a partner I'm doing biopsychology, research methods, memory and approaches

im also doing those topics atm
is this groupchat still available????
Reply 35
Original post by __realitycheck_
is this groupchat still available????

Yes it’s available. DM me
I am doing Issues and debates, would be happy to join a GC
Reply 37
Original post by Jake_logan
I am doing Issues and debates, would be happy to join a GC

DM me
Original post by Surprisedmouse
I have a prezi presentation on schizophrenia for AQA (with studies) that I made for a friend who was ill a lot. I can share the link with you if you or anyone else would like.

Do you still have this? :smile:
^^ would also be beneficial

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending