The Student Room Group

Is anyone here doing Eduqas A level French?

I feel like this is the one of the most unpopular exam boards so I'm wondering if there's anyone else here that's doing this course? How are you finding it?
We’re doing the eduqas board! My teachers have been teaching from both the edexcel and aqa books due to there being so little material for the specific course, but I’m finding the topics fun so far (although it’s taken us until now to start the subjunctive!).
The year 13 students are doing their A2 with the same board and they seem to be very confident in their French, so I have no doubt that this course will give us a solid understanding of the language. :smile:
late joining but I am, hating it, was wondering if anyone has a clue about the IRP
Reply 3
Original post by BeccaHeritage
late joining but I am, hating it, was wondering if anyone has a clue about the IRP

I'm hating it too :redface: My IRP is done just need to start thinking and preparing for the questions they could ask me..
Original post by sundae
I'm hating it too :redface: My IRP is done just need to start thinking and preparing for the questions they could ask me..

I'm getting doubts I wanna change it all so it actually makes some sense??
Reply 5
I'm getting doubts I wanna change it all so it actually makes some sense??

What do you mean?
Original post by sundae
What do you mean?

well we had to do films so now I realise how important sources seem to be, I wanna change bc it's super hard to actually research a film
Reply 7
well we had to do films so now I realise how important sources seem to be, I wanna change bc it's super hard to actually research a film

Ohh ok I get you now. I wouldn't say it's too late to change :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending