The Student Room Group

I started proper revision in late March...

Because of the stresses of coursework, I was unable to start my proper revision until a few days ago... I technically started in mid February but it wasn't as much as I should've done. I was wondering if revsing this late would have a bad impact?
Reply 1
Original post by MartinB515
Because of the stresses of coursework, I was unable to start my proper revision until a few days ago... I technically started in mid February but it wasn't as much as I should've done. I was wondering if revsing this late would have a bad impact?

You aren't revising late. Don't worry.

I still haven't even started revising yet. No worries though because easter holidays I will try to work as hard as possible. Don't worry, if you keep focused from now then it shouldn't stop you from doing well. Good luck :smile:
These kinds of questions aren’t helpful because you can’t change it now anyway. ‘Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can’ you’re gonna be just fine and trying to focus on what u not what others are doing xxx
Reply 4
Fazzy_77 - thank you so much, I also wish you the best of luck with yours too and your optimistic view of the Easter holidays made me smile :smile:

AhhhhAlevels - I know it wasn’t the most helpful question but I wanted other people’s thought on it, and you’re right xx
Some people (like me!) work better under pressure - I'm in the same boat! It's never too late to start :')
Reply 6
Beautifully put :’) thank you
Reply 7

For GCSEs, this isn’t really late... at least you’ve started now. So, no it wouldn’t have a bad impact. 🗒🗒

Me too! I have graphics coursework to complete which I am nearly half way through:frown: I also do triple science so it is even worse:frown:

I hope to properly start revising in the Easter break
Reply 9
That’s good, at least you’ll get everything done and you’ll be prepared in time! Keep strong, you’re gonna smash it
Original post by alicaneygi123
Me too! I have graphics coursework to complete which I am nearly half way through:frown: I also do triple science so it is even worse:frown:

I hope to properly start revising in the Easter break

Good Luck to us all
Reply 11
MKaur18 - thank you, sorry it’s just everyone started except me but this has reassured me haha. Thank you
Reply 12
When you go to university, you'll only have a month to revise for exams.
Chillax I'm in 3rd year of uni and I know people who have hardly started revising.
You'll be fine.

I'm taking 11 GCSEs and my first exam is 14th May and I haven't started revising yet. I'm just as stressed as I have no idea what I'm doingggg :-0

Quick Reply

Latest