The Student Room Group

every girl turns me down I am fed up

girls are doing my head in I be nice yet I always get turned down, recently I tried to chat with this ugly fat girl and even she said no and got with someone else in the club I am 19 and never had sex it is not fair

Scroll to see replies

nah i could be wrong , but i think girls can be put of when guys give them too much attention , which i'm assuming you're doing
thats life Fasih...
You guys crack me up. 😂
Lol!
Well, first of all don’t body shame a girl!
If you’re not a millionaire, 10/10 in facial attractiveness, 6’5, amazing with kids or at least have nice hazel eyes then why bother tbh
Original post by Jheinexx
If you’re not a millionaire, 10/10 in facial attractiveness, 6’5, amazing with kids or at least have nice hazel eyes then why bother tbh

Not every girl is a gold digger.
If I’m honest, I don’t get why you would want to go a shag any random girl just for the sake of it.
Wait for the right person, sometimes things happen for a reason.
Why are you talking to girls you find fat and ugly to begin with? It's bad for your mental health.

Just become hot and cool at all costs tbh. Even at the cost of health.
Original post by RockyDennis
Why are you talking to girls you find fat and ugly to begin with? It's bad for your mental health.

Just become hot and cool at all costs tbh. Even at the cost of health.

This I can agree with^^
Reply 8
Maybe it’s because you’re the type of person who describes girls as ugly and fat 🤔🤔🤔🤔 girls see straight through that kinda sh*t
you pussy
Original post by Fizzy98
Maybe it’s because you’re the type of person who describes girls as ugly and fat 🤔🤔🤔🤔 girls see straight through that kinda sh*t

No they don't fool.

This sixth sense nonsense needs to be stopped. Women are amongst the least perceptive beings on the planet. You can lie about your job, name, age, where you're from, what school you went to, what you studied in uni and they won't be able to tell. That's why serial killers like Bundy were able to so easily trick women into getting in their van, they can't read people at all.

It all makes sense now....
Original post by TheUKAmerican
It all makes sense now....

so you’re a 6’5 millionaire?🤔
so you’re a 6’5 millionaire?🤔

I'm an 11'3 trillionaire investor with a bachelor's in biocompscigineering from oxford, and a master's in baiting from harvard.

I bolded the ones that apply. I may or may not have a slight ego, but I'm not 6'5 nor a millionaire, lmao.
I'm an 11'3 trillionaire investor with a bachelor's in biocompscigineering from oxford, and a master's in baiting from harvard.

I bolded the ones that apply. I may or may not have a slight ego, but I'm not 6'5 nor a millionaire, lmao.

ah so ur not a 6’5 millionaire gr8.
ah so ur not a 6’5 millionaire gr8.

Still waiting for that plastic surgery in height and that good investment y'know. Someday.
Still waiting for that plastic surgery in height and that good investment y'know. Someday.

How short are you? Lol
How short are you? Lol

I told you, 11'3.
I told you, 11'3.

omg!!!! You are a midget 😂😂
omg!!!! You are a midget 😂😂

nah.

Quick Reply

Latest