The Student Room Group

Trinity college humanities residential 2018

I just wanted to make a thread for the humanities residential 2018 to make some friends :smile: who else got on and what subject are you taking?
Hey! I got on for politics
Reply 2
Original post by mistysky06
Hey! I got on for politics

well done! i got on for english, do you have any idea of the kind of stuff we’ll be doing?😂
Original post by je_nnas
well done! i got on for english, do you have any idea of the kind of stuff we’ll be doing?😂

No idea! Lectures and I think we get to do a formal, I just wanted to go because trinity is sooooo pretty
Hi, has anyone got an email regarding accommodation/itinerary/a follow-up email after the acceptance email?
Original post by Tallulahx
Hi, has anyone got an email regarding accommodation/itinerary/a follow-up email after the acceptance email?

No, but considering I kinda applied on the day that acceptance emails were meant to go out, I don't think they really care too much about time!
No, but considering I kinda applied on the day that acceptance emails were meant to go out, I don't think they really care too much about time!

Okay thank you haha! I actually sent the permission slips on Thursday instead of Wednesday so wasn’t sure if I was not going to be allowed to come haha, makes me feel a bit better 😂

How do you know which subject you were accepted for?
Original post by Tallulahx
How do you know which subject you were accepted for?

I don't think we got accepted for certain subjects, I just put HSPS as the course I was looking at and thought that was what j_ennas meant
I don't think we got accepted for certain subjects, I just put HSPS as the course I was looking at and thought that was what j_ennas meant

Oh yeah cool, does anyone fancy setting up a group chat or something? Would be nice to see a few familiar faces when I went x
What kind of grades did you have to be accepted? And what circumstances?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending