The Student Room Group

will these subjects be too much to cope with?

i am a very very creative person, and i want to go on to do drama at university but im not highly into academics.

for my subject choices at a level ive opted for A2 drama + theatre studies, art and english literature and at AS EPQ.

is this martyrdom or will i be able to cope? (i'm quite a hard worker, and i love all the subjects)
Original post by jorjeea
i am a very very creative person, and i want to go on to do drama at university but im not highly into academics.

for my subject choices at a level ive opted for A2 drama + theatre studies, art and english literature and at AS EPQ.

is this martyrdom or will i be able to cope? (i'm quite a hard worker, and i love all the subjects)

Cant say, but.

Check with the entry requirements of the course.

Art make sure you get timing right and dont leave it to last minute or you will be overwhelmed at the expense of everything else.

English is a very good and respected choice. get used to reading and writing essays.
Original post by jorjeea

Do you want to study drama at university or try to get into a drama school such as Rada or Lamda?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
Do you want to study drama at university or try to get into a drama school such as Rada or Lamda?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i was going to study drama at a regular university but the one i want to go to has AAB entry requirements and im willing to put the work in but i know art is notorious its workload, drama naturally is time consuming and english literature is also notorious for its workload... i love the subjects but im worried im literally going to die from trying to get AAB
Original post by jorjeea
i was going to study drama at a regular university but the one i want to go to has AAB entry requirements and im willing to put the work in but i know art is notorious its workload, drama naturally is time consuming and english literature is also notorious for its workload... i love the subjects but im worried im literally going to die from trying to get AAB

A little over-dramatic??? 😁
Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot
A little over-dramatic??? 😁

hence drama!!

but really, sixth formers constantly talk about how hard a levels are and it makes me dread that its going to be impossible because i have no concept of exactly how hard a levels are
Original post by jorjeea
hence drama!!

but really, sixth formers constantly talk about how hard a levels are and it makes me dread that its going to be impossible because i have no concept of exactly how hard a levels are

And almost everyone says their A-levels are a lot of work, and in the end almost everyone gets through it.

Quick Reply

Latest