The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Guys, please help for study

Guys,

which is the best way to prepare for psychometric test like UKCAT or BMAT.Just to give you an idea: I am struggling with abstract reasoning part.I know that the main secret is practice, practice and practice, but however I would like to understand the main principle, how does it work because when I see the picture I can reccognise some patterns but now everything enough to give the right answer.Should i read the explanations of the every single question or I have simply memorize this 20-30 rules to spot the patterns ?.I want to do it the best guys but I don't know how and where to start from.This book: 1250 UKCAT question is good , but I would say quite difficult for beginner like me in this filed .Some other books maybe or video tutoring ?Guys, please help with advice...
Original post by plamsi
Guys,

which is the best way to prepare for psychometric test like UKCAT or BMAT.Just to give you an idea: I am struggling with abstract reasoning part.I know that the main secret is practice, practice and practice, but however I would like to understand the main principle, how does it work because when I see the picture I can reccognise some patterns but now everything enough to give the right answer.Should i read the explanations of the every single question or I have simply memorize this 20-30 rules to spot the patterns ?.I want to do it the best guys but I don't know how and where to start from.This book: 1250 UKCAT question is good , but I would say quite difficult for beginner like me in this filed .Some other books maybe or video tutoring ?Guys, please help with advice...

You are breaking the site rules by posting the same question in multiple forums all over the site and risk being banned.

Not good. :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by uberteknik
You are breaking the site rules by posting the same question in multiple forums all over the site and risk being banned.

Not good. :frown:

sorry, i haven't know.I apologise about that.This site is very important for me.

Quick Reply

Latest