The Student Room Group

Steroids

I use to weigh 35kgs and took a steroid for two weeks and went up to 45kgs. My aim is to be 65kgs or 70kgs max. I was thinking of starting it in university, for 8 weeks, maybe 12 weeks. How much gains should I expect?

Personal training is too expensive in London and not worth the time. I am also being monitored by a doctor (clinic) while I'm on steroids.

- Where can I get a personalised meal plan? Is there any meal plans out there that actually work and is worth the money?
- Where can I get a workout plan (for me)?
- How many times should I go to the gym if I want a good physique in 2 months (keep in mind that I will be taking steroids)?

Scroll to see replies

Your bodyweight is 35kgs?

Wat

Sounds like you are literally the last person on earth who should be on gear
Original post by Angry cucumber
Your bodyweight is 35kgs?

Wat

Sounds like you are literally the last person on earth who should be on gear

Surely trolling haha?
Original post by rajyadav17
I use to weigh 35kgs and took a steroid for two weeks and went up to 45kgs. My aim is to be 65kgs or 70kgs max. I was thinking of starting it in university, for 8 weeks, maybe 12 weeks. How much gains should I expect?

Personal training is too expensive in London and not worth the time. I am also being monitored by a doctor (clinic) while I'm on steroids.

- Where can I get a personalised meal plan i.e. Lazar Angelov meal plan or any others? Is there any meal plans out there that actually work and is worth the money?
- How many times should I go to the gym if I want a good physique in 2 months (keep in mind that I will be taking steroids)?

Unless you're under 4"9 you're a funny guy
I don't even know what to say to this thread.

OP, you are either a very bad troll or just an idiot.

You were underweight, and you gained average of 5kg in a week (11% bodyfat in the first week).
If this is true, I'm just going to say it's not healthy for your body to be taking all these supplements. I can safely assume all these "steroids" are doing is causing the Muscles to retain more water.
However you do you.

How much gains will you get? I don't know, never used steroids.
Maybe he is recovering from cancer or major illness and doctors prescribed steroids? This is exactly what medically prescribed steroids are for...
Reply 7
nvm
You can't gain muscle that fast even on roids. Hence proving what a complete and utter scam natty lifting is unless you start EARLY so you have like 8 years of training by the time you hit 24.

Roid gains = Something like 10 lbs in 10 weeks. Very likely not pure muscle. Some people gain like 20 lbs but I think it's mostly water bloat and fat.

I reckon you might just want to use roids and say you already used them so people don't just lecture you about not using.

So I say 5 days a week workout if you can. **** custom meal plans I think high carb high protein low fat on bulk, low carb high protein med fat cutting. 500 kcal surplus bulking, up to 1000 deficit cutting you could probably get away with I'm sure. In fact some people "water fast" on roids. High protein, on roids you go to like 1.5 - 2 g per lb bodyweight, which is insanely high and arguably isn't really necessary but it seems to work out nicely more than any lower figures IME. High carb will be roughly the same amount of grams as protein. Low carb will be preferably under 50. Low fat can be very low tbh like 20 g even and supplement Omega-3, you don't need fat as much while on gear because you're supplementing hormones exogenously.

If you use tren you can cut and still gain muscle it would seem, as it's so powerfully anabolic and has some specific lipolytic mechanism which means you're gonna be gaining almost nothing but muscle if you bulk (I must assume this is only if you stick to a reasonable surplus, not like 2000 kcal surplus ridiculousness), but it may **** you up badly in side effects and **** your body up.

Never use DNP to cut. Ever. If you must use something use T3, you won't loss all your muscle, there's a good FAQ on T3 on the forum UK-Muscle. Forget clenbuterol IMO it's dangerous.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by RockyDennis
You can't gain muscle that fast even on roids. Hence proving what a complete and utter scam natty lifting is unless you start EARLY so you have like 8 years of training by the time you hit 24.

Roid gains = Something like 10 lbs in 10 weeks. Very likely not pure muscle. Some people gain like 20 lbs but I think it's mostly water bloat and fat.

I reckon you might just want to use roids and say you already used them so people don't just lecture you about not using.

So I say 5 days a week workout if you can. **** custom meal plans I think high carb high protein low fat on bulk, low carb high protein med fat cutting. 500 kcal surplus bulking, up to 1000 deficit cutting you could probably get away with I'm sure. In fact some people "water fast" on roids. High protein, on roids you go to like 1.5 - 2 g per lb bodyweight, which is insanely high and arguably isn't really necessary but it seems to work out nicely more than any lower figures IME. High carb will be roughly the same amount of grams as protein. Low carb will be preferably under 50. Low fat can be very low tbh like 20 g even and supplement Omega-3, you don't need fat as much while on gear because you're supplementing hormones exogenously.

If you use tren you can cut and still gain muscle it would seem, as it's so powerfully anabolic and has some specific lipolytic mechanism which means you're gonna be gaining almost nothing but muscle if you bulk (I must assume this is only if you stick to a reasonable surplus, not like 2000 kcal surplus ridiculousness), but it may **** you up badly in side effects and **** your body up.

Never use DNP to cut. Ever. If you must use something use T3, you won't loss all your muscle, there's a good FAQ on T3 on the forum UK-Muscle. Forget clenbuterol IMO it's dangerous.

DNP is perfectly safe provided the user is not a complete and utter case of darwinian idiocy. Dring plenty of water and keep the dosage below 300mg/day and you will be fine. Obviously you need to be fit enough for your body to be able to regulate its temperature so if you've never run before you have a problem. T3 is arguably worse as it damages the body's natural hormone production..

It is possible in the short term to gain 3-4kg/week on steroids if you start out emaciated and dehydrated.

Don't tell beginners to use tren, ffs.....
Original post by FlyingRabbit
DNP is perfectly safe provided the user is not a complete and utter case of darwinian idiocy. Dring plenty of water and keep the dosage below 300mg/day and you will be fine. Obviously you need to be fit enough for your body to be able to regulate its temperature so if you've never run before you have a problem. T3 is arguably worse as it damages the body's natural hormone production..

It is possible in the short term to gain 3-4kg/week on steroids if you start out emaciated and dehydrated.

Don't tell beginners to use tren, ffs.....

No it is not even remotely safe. It's more dangerous than insulin.

Trusting UGLs to dose your DNP correctly lmao. A drug which has no antidote and nothing can stop you from dying if you were to take an overdose, and which everyone seemingly reacts differently to at different dosages, and you are almost 100% certain to get appalling sides from (which get worse as time goes on).

All studies on T3 users show that natural production returns. But I'm hypothyroid anyway and on replacement meds so I didn't even think of that. But it's not an issue anyway. Just search the FAQ on UK-Muscle by nWo. T3 is an actual pharmaceutical drug so you can easily obtain legit pharma grade meds ensuring your dose is accurate. Taking way too much T3 is life-threatening but the hospital can actually save you, I think they can even save you if you OD insulin and get medical attention. If you overdo DNP you're going to die and nobody can save you.
(edited 6 years ago)
No it is not even remotely safe. It's more dangerous than insulin.

Trusting UGLs to dose your DNP correctly lmao. A drug which has no antidote and nothing can stop you from dying if you were to take an overdose, and which everyone seemingly reacts differently to at different dosages, and you are almost 100% certain to get appalling sides from (which get worse as time goes on).

All studies on T3 users show that natural production returns. But I'm hypothyroid anyway and on replacement meds so I didn't even think of that. But it's not an issue anyway. Just search the FAQ on UK-Muscle by nWo.

It's perfectly safe and it is impossible to accidentally put more than 250mg in a cap that only holds 250mg. Use a scale if you're unsure. There is no antidote required, except to not be a f**king idiot and keep your dosage at a safe level. I've never gotten any "appalling" sides from it and don't know anyone else who has. You need to start using your brain instead of fearmongering.

DNP is very easy to make, it's just nitrated Phenol. There is not much a lab, underground or not, can do to f**k it up, except maybe underdose it.
Original post by rajyadav17

- Where can I get a personalised meal plan i.e. Lazar Angelov meal plan or any others? Is there any meal plans out there that actually work and is worth the money?

what kind of steroid do u use?
It's perfectly safe and it is impossible to accidentally put more than 250mg in a cap that only holds 250mg. Use a scale if you're unsure. There is no antidote required, except to not be a f**king idiot and keep your dosage at a safe level. I've never gotten any "appalling" sides from it and don't know anyone else who has. You need to start using your brain instead of fearmongering.

DNP is very easy to make, it's just nitrated Phenol. There is not much a lab, underground or not, can do to f**k it up, except maybe underdose it.

It's irrelevant whether you personally get sides from it, some people also get few side effects from tren while others get all of them. An enormous number of people on bodybuilding forums get severe sides from DNP, using normal doses, you can read from some competitive bodybuilders who used it leading up to shows and stuff how bad it ****ed them up. It's quite easy to find countless reports like this.

It's a **** drug. It's not safe whatsoever. If you **** up through some human error it will kill you with no way out - this is a true fact. You can OD on all sorts of drugs and still have at least some chance at survival if you get medical attention, DNP **** up = certain death. I don't see how it's safer than insulin?

Just some people use it, are lucky enough to not get horrible sides, and then think it's gonna be the same for everyone else too.
It's irrelevant whether you personally get sides from it, some people also get few side effects from tren while others get all of them. An enormous number of people on bodybuilding forums get severe sides from DNP, using normal doses, you can read from some competitive bodybuilders who used it leading up to shows and stuff how bad it ****ed them up. It's quite easy to find countless reports like this.

It's a **** drug. It's not safe whatsoever. If you **** up through some human error it will kill you with no way out - this is a true fact. You can OD on all sorts of drugs and still have at least some chance at survival if you get medical attention, DNP **** up = certain death. I don't see how it's safer than insulin?

Just some people use it, are lucky enough to not get horrible sides, and then think it's gonna be the same for everyone else too.

Pure scaremongering with absolutely no logical reasoning. If you get horrible sides you can stop using it and it's out of your system in 2 days. You won't OD on it if you don't take too much, why is that so difficult for you to grasp? There are studies that show how much you need to take in order to die, and you administer a dose significantly below that.

"It's a drug" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Coffee is a drug. You can overdose and die on caffeine too. Most people aren't dumb enough to do that though.

Comparison with insulin is pointless and irrelevant.
Pure scaremongering with absolutely no logical reasoning. If you get horrible sides you can stop using it and it's out of your system in 2 days. You won't OD on it if you don't take too much, why is that so difficult for you to grasp? There are studies that show how much you need to take in order to die, and you administer a dose significantly below that.

"It's a drug" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Coffee is a drug. You can overdose and die on caffeine too. Most people aren't dumb enough to do that though.

Comparison with insulin is pointless and irrelevant.

Well actually DNP is not a drug, it's a poison. Literally it is classified as a poison and acts as one too.

You can potentially die from 4.3 mg/kg (that's the lowest RECORDED fatal amount), so two capsules, or one capsule for a midget lol. Plus its 36-hour half life means it builds up in your system with repeated doses. You can also suffer a bad reaction off of a normal dose over the course of a week and end up in hospital with partial liver/kidney failure and brain swelling. This is factual information.

Why do you want to give people the impression that DNP is safe?

You KNOW DNP is a serious substance, it's not something to be ****ed with period. And it is worth comparing to insulin... Since many claim insulin is "so scary and dangerous they'd never touch it", but for some reason are happy to use DNP, which is significantly more dangerous to use and extremely toxic to the body. It makes no sense.

I would never use DNP or insulin. Nobody should ever be advised to use either of these substances. DNP especially should NEVER be promoted, as it appeals to "average Joe" fat people who want to lose weight, and the potential for them to overdose the drug for faster results is HIGH. Even many fit people become out of breath just walking around the house on 200 mg DNP, so I can't even imagine a fat out of shape person taking it.
Well actually DNP is not a drug, it's a poison. Literally it is classified as a poison and acts as one too.

You can potentially die from 4.3 mg/kg (that's the lowest RECORDED fatal amount), so two capsules, or one capsule for a midget lol. Plus its 36-hour half life means it builds up in your system with repeated doses. You can also suffer a bad reaction off of a normal dose over the course of a week and end up in hospital with partial liver/kidney failure and brain swelling. This is factual information.

Why do you want to give people the impression that DNP is safe?

You KNOW DNP is a serious substance, it's not something to be ****ed with period. And it is worth comparing to insulin... Since many claim insulin is "so scary and dangerous they'd never touch it", but for some reason are happy to use DNP, which is significantly more dangerous to use and extremely toxic to the body. It makes no sense.

I would never use DNP or insulin. Nobody should ever be advised to use either of these substances. DNP especially should NEVER be promoted, as it appeals to "average Joe" fat people who want to lose weight, and the potential for them to overdose the drug for faster results is HIGH. Even many fit people become out of breath just walking around the house on 200 mg DNP, so I can't even imagine a fat out of shape person taking it.

A dumb fat person who has never exercised but takes DNP because they don't want to stop eating cakes is of no use to society. We are better off without them.

250mg DNP is a good dose, it works well enough, and is well below the lethal dose.

You need to be careful with it, and if you don't have the balls to use it then that's fine, but don't lie about it and don't scaremonger.
35kg? Are you like 4 foot? Furthermore, 10kg in 2 weeks? Even with steroids, that's some serious gains.
Original post by AnothaOne
35kg? Are you like 4 foot? Furthermore, 10kg in 2 weeks? Even with steroids, that's some serious gains.

Maybe he/she is disabled or missing limbs or in a wheelchair..

When you take steroids you will gain up to 5kg of water weight just in the first 2 weeks even if you do not go to the gym at all.
@RockyDennis @FlyingRabbit I don't think DNP is all that bad if used sensibly. I'd go as far as to say a lot of bodybuilders are using it now, they go from pretty ****ing fat to stage-lean within just a few months, I've heard of aggressive cutting but what they do is beyond the realms of possibility otherwise, even with drugs like T3. Lee Priest was definitely a fan of it back in the day with how fat he used to get and how quickly he used to get back in shape, he'd of course never admit it though because, while he's open with his usage, he's also responsible and doesn't want stupid f***wits on YouTube to copy him and take stuff like DNP when they don't know what they're doing.
Sure, it's technically a poison to humans, but so is alcohol, vaccines and some medications. Just gotta make sure to start low, one capsule a day. Stick with that for your first cycle to assess your tolerance, if you've experienced very mild side effects then you can add another capsule next cycle.

I've also followed this nWo guy's work btw as the subject of IPEDs has always fascinated me, and he's also a huge advocate of moderate DNP usage. IIRC he does a 300mg cycle of DNP during every cruise so he can basically bulk hard during his blasts and then burn off all the fat in his downtime to stay lean all year round and keep progressing. Dude is definitely ahead of the game, if I started doing cycles I'd happily pay him to coach me :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest