The Student Room Group

Lipa 2018

Hi, anyone who's planning on going to Lipa in September 2018 booked your accommodation yet? If so, where you at - I want to be in a place with other Lipa students!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heya! I auditioned there but didn't hear back from them yet. In places like Cathedral campus they always try to put you together with other LIPA first-years anyway, but it's nice to already know who you're gonna be living with.
Original post by Tayloredgirl
Hi, anyone who's planning on going to Lipa in September 2018 booked your accommodation yet? If so, where you at - I want to be in a place with other Lipa students!

I'm going to be going to lipa aswell for music. what are you applying for.
Oooh awesome, I got a place for Theatre and Performance Design!
Original post by ArthurFG
Heya! I auditioned there but didn't hear back from them yet. In places like Cathedral campus they always try to put you together with other LIPA first-years anyway, but it's nice to already know who you're gonna be living with.

Yeah I've got a room at Cathedral Campus, which seems to be the place where most Lipa students go! Have you heard back yet???
Reply 5
I got my letter on Tuesday :biggrin: Conditional offer. Condition is "Finish and pass your current level of study"... Wahey!! pretty much unconditional :3
If you look on the other LIPA thread by luherbert you'll see there are a lot of other LIPA Freshers on TSR. We're all in contact via Facebook, would you mind giving me your social media so I can add you to the group?

Yeah I've got a room at Cathedral Campus, which seems to be the place where most Lipa students go! Have you heard back yet???
Hiya, I'm starting this year too and thinking I'll go for Cathedral Campus as well. Is that what everyone else going to LIPA seems to be doing???
Reply 7
Original post by flo_jackson1
Hiya, I'm starting this year too and thinking I'll go for Cathedral Campus as well. Is that what everyone else going to LIPA seems to be doing???

Not everyone, but a huge amount of LIPA freshers are.

Yeah quite a few Lipa students get rooms there, I suggest getting in there asap before all the rooms go! What course are you doing?
Yeah quite a few Lipa students get rooms there, I suggest getting in there asap before all the rooms go! What course are you doing?

Yeah I'm thinking I need to get in there quickly! I've got a booking there next week to have a look so hopefully there will still be room by next week, and I'm doing the Acting course, how about you guys?
Reply 10

The Dua kind?
Yeah I'm thinking I need to get in there quickly! I've got a booking there next week to have a look so hopefully there will still be room by next week, and I'm doing the Acting course, how about you guys?

Im sure there will still be places, it's quite a big place! Ive got an offer for the theatre and production design :biggrin: If you're interested we've got a facebook group chat going with all the freshers we could find - if you want to join just PM me your fb details and ill add you in :smile:

Yeah the campus is proper nice - my mate goes there
Theres not just first years in the cathedral campus place - theres some second years too.
Original post by sophiaisballin97
Yeah the campus is proper nice - my mate goes there
Theres not just first years in the cathedral campus place - theres some second years too.

Are you going to LIPA / Cathedral campus? :3
Reply 14
Hi
I am doing sound technology and am at LIPA Sixth Form. Can someone join me on the Facebook chat? My FB name is Oscar Cornah-Burrows

Thanks
Dua lipa?
Reply 16
Original post by ArthurFG
I got my letter on Tuesday :biggrin: Conditional offer. Condition is "Finish and pass your current level of study"... Wahey!! pretty much unconditional :3
If you look on the other LIPA thread by luherbert you'll see there are a lot of other LIPA Freshers on TSR. We're all in contact via Facebook, would you mind giving me your social media so I can add you to the group?

Can you add me. On FB it’s Oscar Cornah-Burrows. Thanks
Original post by Viadrin
The Dua kind?

Lol I was about to say that!
Reply 18

I'm on the Acting course too! I've got a room offer on Cathedral Campus!
Hey, I am on the Acting course, starting this September! Most likely going to apply for the cathedral campus as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending