The Student Room Group

Need Help!

I am giving my CIE As Level Law paper this May/June. Can anyone tell me what to study from ELS and how to ace? Any sample answers or notes would be most appreciated!
Original post by MAliAlam
I am giving my CIE As Level Law paper this May/June. Can anyone tell me what to study from ELS and how to ace? Any sample answers or notes would be most appreciated!

are you from pakistan? your exams are two months away.
Reply 2
It's three days away now!
Any solid advice?
Original post by Audrey18
are you from pakistan? your exams are two months away.
It's three days away now!
Any solid advice?

if you've been studying all year long then you have nothing to worry about. Don't bother beating yourself up if you haven't studied. Just prepare to redo the paper in the next session.
Reply 4
if you've been studying all year long then you have nothing to worry about. Don't bother beating yourself up if you haven't studied. Just prepare to redo the paper in the next session.

Been studying all year long, nothing too challenging.
Just wanting to know if I should do all chapters as there is a choice of three from six.
It won't come to a redo, definitely.
Just wanting to know if I should do all chapters as there is a choice of three from six.

try these questions. answer them in bullet points here.

1) Do judges make law?

2) Equity has rendered the common law obsolete. Discuss.

3) The judiciary needs to strive for diversity. How far do you agree?

4) Trial by jury is outdated and needs to be abolished. Use examples and case law if necessary.

5) The PACE Act 1984 is out of touch and needs to be repealed. Evaluate this in line with the HRA 1998.

I posted 5 questions a day ago in this thread for u to attempt. u logged in 3 hours ago and yet u didn't even reply. it's ok. you're not the first one from this forum to shun away from attempting questions and u won't be the last :h:
Reply 7
I posted 5 questions a day ago in this thread for u to attempt. u logged in 3 hours ago and yet u didn't even reply. it's ok. you're not the first one from this forum to shun away from attempting questions and u won't be the last :h:

I was going to get back to them but was revising. Nevertheless, I was reluctant. Anyways, apart from equity none of the questions came from this. Paper was good, though. I'd like to believe.

Thank you, dear.

Quick Reply

Latest