The Student Room Group

i think imma fail

plz help i feel like im gonna fail EVERYTHING like im so thick and i dont understand any crap that the teachers say. advice?

Scroll to see replies

I'd recommend looking for YouTube videos...there's probably loads on different exam boards and subjects somewhere, but obvs I cba to look on behalf of someone else. I watch YouTube sometimes when revising Business Studies; there's a pretty handy playlist on there uploaded by a Business teacher somewhere. It's an old spec but most of the content it covers is relevant. Only you know what exam boards and spec you're covering.

I would also recommend past-papers; when I do them, I write out the questions I can answer with a normal biro and the stuff I wrote with assistance (like notes or the internet) in green pen. That way, I can look back over the paper and easily see which subjects I need to revise (well, that's if I actually look at the papers!)

Good luck for exam season btw! There's still time, but you have gotta put in a lot of work from now on.
Original post by Know Your Enemy
I'd recommend looking for YouTube videos...there's probably loads on different exam boards and subjects somewhere, but obvs I cba to look on behalf of someone else. I watch YouTube sometimes when revising Business Studies; there's a pretty handy playlist on there uploaded by a Business teacher somewhere. It's an old spec but most of the content it covers is relevant. Only you know what exam boards and spec you're covering.

I would also recommend past-papers; when I do them, I write out the questions I can answer with a normal biro and the stuff I wrote with assistance (like notes or the internet) in green pen. That way, I can look back over the paper and easily see which subjects I need to revise (well, that's if I actually look at the papers!)

Good luck for exam season btw! There's still time, but you have gotta put in a lot of work from now on.

i'm too poor for youtube. i use school computers
Original post by shelia 132536y4

Can't you access YouTube at school? I can.
Can't you access YouTube at school? I can.

we can only get internet but youtube is prohibited. i told you im povo

you can still do things on the school computers. For example, you can download and print past exam papers and then answer them at home. You can print the summaries from BBC Bitesize and Seneca Learning https://senecalearning.com/resources/ and use them to create flashcards.
Don`t give up! Focus on practising as many questions as you can and take one day to plan what you will study on each day until the exams.
Original post by LarissaAlves
you can still do things on the school computers. For example, you can download and print past exam papers and then answer them at home. You can print the summaries from BBC Bitesize and Seneca Learning https://senecalearning.com/resources/ and use them to create flashcards.
Don`t give up! Focus on practising as many questions as you can and take one day to plan what you will study on each day until the exams.

we have printer credit at school but my fam cant afford it so i cant print anything
we have printer credit at school but my fam cant afford it so i cant print anything

ask your friends to print it out for you

take pictures of the computer screen?
Original post by Jheinexx
ask your friends to print it out for you

i have no friends
Print-screen or ask friends to print stuff out...
Original post by LarissaAlves
take pictures of the computer screen?

with what?
i have no friends

screenshot the past paper questions
screenshot the past paper questions

with what
with what

Your phone?
Your phone?

sure, the one that i dont have
sure, the one that i dont have

what are you using right now?
You can print-screen stuff on the computer by pressing the Ctrl and PrintScreen buttons. Don't know how print screen is spelt on the button though.
what are you using right now?

computer at school
You can print-screen stuff on the computer by pressing the Ctrl and PrintScreen buttons. Don't know how print screen is spelt on the button though.

no printer credit

Quick Reply

Latest