The Student Room Group
Original post by student9988
I was wondering has anyone heard back or gotten an offer yet from UWS for Adult nursing that done the interview last week on Tuesday?

Check out this forum.
Reply 2
I had my interview 27th Feb and I still haven't heard back :frown: I was advised we would hear within the week. Have you had any info yet?
Reply 3
Original post by sjne10
I had my interview 27th Feb and I still haven't heard back :frown: I was advised we would hear within the week. Have you had any info yet?

I haven't heard a thing yet either! We should know by 31st March they said.
Reply 4
Hey there, I have just received an email to advise that I have a group interview on Saturday. Could you please advise what it’s like and the kind of questions they ask? I’m really nervous haha. Hope you passed the interview! :smile:
Reply 5
Yep I’m now half way through my 1st year! You talk about components of nursing i.e. empathy, compassion, person centred care etc then you all get a picture card and take turns to discuss the picture in relation to nursing. It’s quite relaxed just make sure to speak up! Fingers crossed for you 😊
Thanks for your valuable advice. Can you please tell what sort of picture cards were they? I am too nervous about my interview coming in december.

Latest

Trending

Trending