The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi, congratulations to you as well! I chose Biology, Chemistry, Maths and PRE:h: When I submitted my acceptance form though, the confirmation of it left one of the blocks blank, so I had to just email them, hopefully it'll get sorted out soon:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by indie.sxnds
Hi, congratulations to you as well! I chose Biology, Chemistry, Maths and PRE:h: When I submitted my acceptance form though, the confirmation of it left one of the blocks blank, so I had to just email them, hopefully it'll get sorted out soon:smile:

omg i got an empty block in my first box too, should i email them? and we might be in the same PRE class haha x
Original post by tritonpwn
omg i got an empty block in my first box too, should i email them? and we might be in the same PRE class haha x

Really?! Glad I'm not the only one then haha, perhaps maybe email them just incase, but I'm guessing its a wider/system related problem.

And yay! I think there was about 2 classes for PRE last year so chances of being in the same class seem good!:biggrin:

me too. i chose bio chem english lit and politics. i am still stuck between accepting lae ncs or brampton
Reply 5
Original post by halimah786
me too. i chose bio chem english lit and politics. i am still stuck between accepting lae ncs or brampton

one of my friends is going to nsc,but apparently lae is better. go with whatever you're most comfortable and please with :smile:
Reply 6
Really?! Glad I'm not the only one then haha, perhaps maybe email them just incase, but I'm guessing its a wider/system related problem.

And yay! I think there was about 2 classes for PRE last year so chances of being in the same class seem good!:biggrin:

when was your interview and how was it? :tongue:
one of my friends is going to nsc,but apparently lae is better. go with whatever you're most comfortable and please with :smile:

really? idk yet im going to wait till the induction day things and see which one i prefer
Original post by halimah786

Ah, we may be in the same classes for bio and chem! I didn't apply to The NCS or Brampton, but I'd choose whichever college I felt I had the best impression in. I know that all 3 schools accumulate amazing a-level results, but LAE has some great programmes/clubs/opportunities for so many subjects, as well as helping with personal development, thats why I liked it so much.

Good luck in GCSEs and choosing the college:h:

ps; I'd also ask existing students at ncs,lae and brampton what they think of these colleges. Theres also quite a few threads on here that go into depth on this.
Ah, we may be in the same classes for bio and chem! I didn't apply to The NCS or Brampton, but I'd choose whichever college I felt I had the best impression in. I know that all 3 schools accumulate amazing a-level results, but LAE has some great programmes/clubs/opportunities for so many subjects, as well as helping with personal development, thats why I liked it so much.

Good luck in GCSEs and choosing the college:h:

ps; I'd also ask existing students at ncs,lae and brampton what they think of these colleges. Theres also quite a few threads on here that go into depth on this.

thanksss and good luck to u too
when was your interview and how was it? :tongue:

The 24th Feb I think, the first set. The amount of people there was insane, which made me a little nervous. Initially, I didn't think my interview went 100% perfectly, but it could've been a lot worse, and it clearly went down better than I thought as I have a place now!:bubbles:How about you?
Reply 11
cool, congratsss
Reply 12
The 24th Feb I think, the first set. The amount of people there was insane, which made me a little nervous. Initially, I didn't think my interview went 100% perfectly, but it could've been a lot worse, and it clearly went down better than I thought as I have a place now!:bubbles:How about you?

same for me exactly haha i could've seen you, i thought it went really well and i like the ending quiz part. i met a rlly nice girl called orla (i think) and some others. the people there are so nice
same for me exactly haha i could've seen you, i thought it went really well and i like the ending quiz part. i met a rlly nice girl called orla (i think) and some others. the people there are so nice

Yeah, they are, at first my introverted self was just immersed in a book but after the interview there were a really nice group of girls that I ended up speaking with, and since the interview was first, we all got to be together for the group task and came 2nd overall:smile:
Reply 14
Yeah, they are, at first my introverted self was just immersed in a book but after the interview there were a really nice group of girls that I ended up speaking with, and since the interview was first, we all got to be together for the group task and came 2nd overall:smile:

i think mine came like 4th loll, i can't wait to joinnn
i think mine came like 4th loll, i can't wait to joinnn

same! I just have to make sure I get the grades:smile:
Hey, guys :smile: Congratulations to all for getting in! I also got a spot.

I'm planning to study Literature, PRE, History and Politics - rip to my hand for all the writing to come lmao. I noticed the same problem with the empty block as well but I emailed them about it too.

Hopefully, we all meet at the 'welcome days'.
Good luck in your GCSEs :smile:
Original post by holasnsns

I'm planning to study Literature, PRE, History and Politics - rip to my hand for all the writing to come lmao. I noticed the same problem with the empty block as well but I emailed them about it too.

you too:smile:
Reply 18
Original post by holasnsns

bruh we chose the exact same things haha- our hands will be the death of us:s-smilie:
bruh we chose the exact same things haha- our hands will be the death of us:s-smilie:

Haha, I literally just noticed. If only I had seen your reply first, I wouldn't have private messaged you to say the same exact thing xD.

Latest