The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Northampton Uni 2018

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone here is starting 1st year at Northampton university as of September 2018. I've had an unconditional offer for psychology/sociology. It'd be cool to meet people prior to going, though 😄

Scroll to see replies

I am!! For educations studies x
Northampton
Awesome 😊
Hi!
Hi, also starting in September and studying accounting and finance.
Hi everyone! Make sure you join the 2018 Applicant group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2018Applicants/

- NS
Original post by jasrachelgo
Hi, also starting in September and studying accounting and finance.

Hiya :smile:
Hi, ive just accepted my Northampton offer, I’m going to study English- been so worried i couldn’t find anyone going because i can’t find any chats for it😂
Original post by danashaw_
Hi, ive just accepted my Northampton offer, I’m going to study English- been so worried i couldn’t find anyone going because i can’t find any chats for it😂

I know, I had the same trouble for a while
Never mind, you've found 3 others going
Do you know when applying for accommodation opens- I know if says spring time but I just can’t figure out if it’s open yet
Do you know when applying for accommodation opens- I know if says spring time but I just can’t figure out if it’s open yet

It opened the beginning of this month. But don't worry, I still haven't applied yet - probably won't for anther 2-3 weeks or so
Ahhh okay! thankyou so much, i don’t have to stress as much now! i’m still not sure what accommodation to chose anyway, do you know which one you’ll be applying for?
Ahhh okay! thankyou so much, i don’t have to stress as much now! i’m still not sure what accommodation to chose anyway, do you know which one you’ll be applying for?

I'm on the Waterside campus so hopefully either Francis Crick Hall or Mary Bondfeild Hall.
I was thinking maybe either the st. john town accommodation - but I know they’re popular or the Mary Bondfeild Hall as well.
I was thinking maybe either the st. john town accommodation - but I know they’re popular or the Mary Bondfeild Hall as well.

Oh cool 😊
I'm doing games art in September and am staying in st johns
st. john’s just seems really nice !
Original post by B.Reid
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone here is starting 1st year at Northampton university as of September 2018. I've had an unconditional offer for psychology/sociology. It'd be cool to meet people prior to going, though 😄

Hi, I’ll also b starting in September. Got an unconditional for marketing management and business
Original post by jblack99
I'm doing games art in September and am staying in st johns

I looking to apply at St Johns what floor r u in?

Hi, i'm also studying English at Northampton, have you been to any of the open days?
Original post by skillz-07
I looking to apply at St Johns what floor r u in?

Core 4 flat S4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending